WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-19-2016, 12:22 AM
☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆

M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...M scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAGAMANIA 3:16 View Post
Anyway stop changing the subject about a conversation that is a year old.
Meh.

You're extremely unlikely to ever get out of prison, and even if you do fluke a not shit week when KB is feeling generous, the rest of your people will know what you are. I'd say that's a mission accomplished.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:39 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Adam Goods started the whole thing, he did turn it into a political playground. A lot of people do much more work in the aboriginal community than Adam Goods.
Like I said before. He pointed out a racist slur, so he was actually stopping was was already started. Gets booed.

Do you find the Haka offensive? Because they actually do that every game, not in retaliation to fucked up racists. Yet the Haka isn't offensive, though I'll be fucked if I was a major sport star and had to stand in front of that on my home ground. I would turn my back. Not in NZ though because that is their land but that's for another topic. Just saying it's the same thing.

Quote:
It doesn't fucking matter if it was a aboriginal dance or not it was still offensive. Either way Adam Goods acted like a fucking pussy by not playing because of boos and trying to control the whole crowd to not boo him.
The guy is old enough to retire regardless. Just dude cmon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 12:52 AM
Future Endeavored

SHAGAMANIA 3:16 is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dial Murder for M View Post
Meh.

You're extremely unlikely to ever get out of prison, and even if you do fluke a not shit week when KB is feeling generous, the rest of your people will know what you are. I'd say that's a mission accomplished.
You know what, go fuck yourself.

You have given me nothing but shit since I was sent here in Prison.
I was sent here to be rehabilitated not to be a personal whipping boy for your low life self esteem.
Old 04-19-2016, 12:55 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
Not if you know what you're doing it's not.

I do it all the time (like right now).
I'm just getting used to it now, go fuck yourself.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:02 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

You have a guy in here making you look like a complete moron and I say it's not difficult to use the forums on a smartphone.

You decide to tell me to go fuck myself. You're really not very smart are you?
Old 04-19-2016, 01:03 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
You have a guy in here making you look like a complete moron and I say it's not difficult to use the forums on a smartphone.

You decide to tell me to go fuck myself. You're really not very smart are you?
Well have fun picking on the retarded kid.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:05 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khalifa View Post
Like I said before. He pointed out a racist slur, so he was actually stopping was was already started. Gets booed.

Do you find the Haka offensive? Because they actually do that every game, not in retaliation to fucked up racists. Yet the Haka isn't offensive, though I'll be fucked if I was a major sport star and had to stand in front of that on my home ground. I would turn my back. Not in NZ though because that is their land but that's for another topic. Just saying it's the same thing.

The guy is old enough to retire regardless. Just dude cmon.
You know what? fuck those drunks.

Fuck everything I don't give a fuck.

Fuck you.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:11 AM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

You didn't get enough hugs as a child did you?
Old 04-19-2016, 01:12 AM
Future Endeavored

Quote:
You didn't get enough hugs as a child did you?
Maybe that or maybe I'm just a fucking retard.
Old 04-19-2016, 01:15 AM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have no idea what just happened but all I can imagine you doing is the Adam Goodes dance at the computer screen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH