WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The Prison
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-25-2016, 07:32 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'll actually making a hash for dinner tomorrow with sweet Italian sausage. Don't really have time to stop at the store to get anything else to go with the sausage, and I have taters, onions, carrot shreds, and eggs to poach to put on top. I may get a little saucy and add some bacon, too.

I generally season such a mixture with seasoned salt, a bit of sage, a clove or two of garlic and a teaspoon or so of cayenne pepper.

I was already thinking this when I started that hash shit in the LD last night.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2016, 08:21 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi View Post
I've never seen a frozen hash mix at the store. I like to keep it simple as well. Nothing more simple than potatoes, corned beef, a few seasonings and a grated carrot. Mixed together is yummy. Only really have to cook the potatoes.[
I think it called Potatoes O'Brien. Just diced potatoes, onions & bell peppers. All I need to do is add the sausage & eggs.
Old 07-26-2016, 07:27 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
for my hash like meal Usually get a frozen hash mix from the store and add ground breakfast sausage and eggs. I like to keep it simple
Wha!? Hash is one of the simplest entrees to cook, your version actually sounds like more of a hassle.

One thing I dislike about cooking is having to thaw frozen ingredients. I just buy the ground beef from the cooler. Sometimes I forget that I left frozen meat thawing on the counter, and I end up with brown sludge dripping down onto the floor.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:11 PM
NaNoWriMo'17 50,000 words in 30days
WWE European Champion

Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...Frank N Steins_Gate is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Frank N Steins_Gate

It would be a hassle if I had to wait for it to thaw.

I cook it from frozen
Old 07-26-2016, 01:03 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Stein View Post
It would be a hassle if I had to wait for it to thaw.

I cook it from frozen
I just realized that hash wouldn't really need to be thawed, since it's ground up beforehand anyway and would likely cook all the way through as it broke up in the oven.

I've been striking out a lot lately in this whole logic game.