WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > The WrestleZone Tournament Archives > WrestleZone Tournament XI > Austin Region
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Wins This Match?
Kevin Nash 16 48.48%
Shinsuke Nakamura 17 51.52%
Voters: 33. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-23-2017, 06:21 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'm going with Shinsuke.

Has Kevin Nash ever had a "great" match? I mean for fuck's sake; he was always a neat presence before and after matches, while his actual matches have nothing to do with his legacy. I remember him lawn darting Rey into a trailer, being Shawn's bodyguard and the fingerpoke. I can't, for the life of me, vividly remember a moment from a Kevin Nash match that speaks well of his role as a wrestler.

Shinsuke is the polar opposite. He hasn't had very many supplemental moments, but his ring work is fucking amazing. He's unique in all the best ways, and it's my understanding that he was the inspiration behind Bray Wyatt's ring mannerisms. Shinsuke would make the match look amazing, in spite of having to carry a lumbering injury prone self-obsessed jack-off like Kevin Nash.

Vote Shinsuke.
Old 03-23-2017, 06:28 PM
...7, 8, Better stay up late...
Million Dollar Champion

nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...nightmare is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I'm going with Shinsuke.

Has Kevin Nash ever had a "great" match? I mean for fuck's sake; he was always a neat presence before and after matches, while his actual matches have nothing to do with his legacy. I remember him lawn darting Rey into a trailer, being Shawn's bodyguard and the fingerpoke. I can't, for the life of me, vividly remember a moment from a Kevin Nash match that speaks well of his role as a wrestler.

Shinsuke is the polar opposite. He hasn't had very many supplemental moments, but his ring work is fucking amazing. He's unique in all the best ways, and it's my understanding that he was the inspiration behind Bray Wyatt's ring mannerisms. Shinsuke would make the match look amazing, in spite of having to carry a lumbering injury prone self-obsessed jack-off like Kevin Nash.

Vote Shinsuke.
I remember liking his stuff against Bret, but that was really more a nod to Bret not Nash. So yeah, your logic is sound.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote