WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-07-2017, 08:51 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Watching Del Rio right now with all his shenanigans is like watching a car crash in slow motion. Trouble seems to just follow him around wherever he goes.

It's being reported that police had to be called because of him recently in Austria. Apparently he and his brother got into an altercation in a bar with some German or Austrian fellow. The fight escalated at the police station between Del Rio and his brother, and reports are Del Rio beat the crap out of his brother and that there was blood all over the walls.

I have no idea what's going on with this guy but he gives off a bad vibe. Paige will be sorry one of these days when she realizes her career was thrown away for him. Doubt with all his problems TNA will go near him. They would be fools if they do, last thing they need is more bad press. Don't care how good you are in the ring, if you're a right asshole outside of it and create the kind of press he does no one will want him.
Old 01-07-2017, 09:53 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...I_Like_All_Wrestling is looking to come up from OCW...

Who cares though? He was never a draw in WWE. He wasn't the Mexican draw WWE wanted. He's bland. He really doesn't have a character. He's trouble. He's unreliable. He's expensive. I consider Booker, Nash, Christian, Hardy and others bigger draws and they didn't really help TNA grow all that much. ADR would simply be a waste of time and money.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote