WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > Impact Wrestling
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 09-19-2017, 01:27 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I didn't like it when it was renamed as GFW. Even Impact Wrestling is better than GFW. Now either think of a new better name or go back to Impact Wrestling.

But most importantly, stick with it for at least an year. And more if it's possible.
If you base yourself on the logo for bound for glory, they are going back to using Impact as the company name. i just hope this will be the last name change for a while because it's confusing as hell to figure out what to call them. For me, i still call them TNA
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 05:01 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

I think Impact Wrestling is the best name choice. But the process of cycling through 3-4 name changes in a year is that the TNA name stays associated with it. It's difficult but doable to retrain the public to say "Impact" instead of "TNA", "WWE" instead of "WWF", Wizards instead of Bullets, St Johns Red STorm instead of Redmen, etc.

But if you change the name constantly, you punish people for using the new name by changing it five minutes later. Heck, the wikipedia page is still "GFW"

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.
Old 09-19-2017, 05:03 PM
WWE Women's Champion

johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...johnbragg is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrestlingmasters55 View Post
If you base yourself on the logo for bound for glory, they are going back to using Impact as the company name. i just hope this will be the last name change for a while because it's confusing as hell to figure out what to call them. For me, i still call them TNA
.....my point exactly. If they had switched to "Impact Wrestling" at the start of the Anthem Era, instead of fiddling around with "ANthem Wrestling Exhibitions" and GFW, the Impact name would have at least some traction.

"Will there be a Bound For Glory in 2011, post-Hogan?" That is my question about TNA.

January 4, 2010. Welcome to the TNApocalypse.