WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > 2013 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: What Is The Worst Angle Of The Year?
Aces And 8's 18 29.51%
Big Show Is Fired/Broke 23 37.70%
Ryback Whines 1 1.64%
Authority 4 6.56%
August 1 (Tito Ortiz Debut) 15 24.59%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2013, 11:44 AM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
X-Division Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echelon View Post
I feel the same way about Katie Vick and Mae Young giving birth to a hand - and then WWE following up on it.
I'll defend the Mark Henry Mae Young romance, it was fun. The hand was a bizarre climax but I'm not sure what people were expecting.

Katie Vick was awful from the get go. The mock funeral just made it infamous. Overall Katie Vick is worse than Claire Lynch.
GSB Historical Quote #8675309 - She is a great person -- always pushing me to do the right thing. - My President 2017
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 10:01 AM
Sally Section
Mr. Money in the Bank

Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...Rayne is going to make some noise in the draft...

Look folks, the Big Show thing, the Authority thing, those merely "aren't that good". They insult your intelligence as a viewer, but, y'know, professional wrestling does that, and when they don't, they're ROH. (Mixed good thing/bad thing?)

Aces and Eights should be absolutely dominating this poll. This wasn't just a bad storyline, this was even worse, a boring storyline. I have a hunch people are voting for the Big Show thing because long, long ago, people reconciled themselves to the fact that TNA was going to drag out A/8's just as long as they possibly could, and then six months longer.

TNA's last major gasp storyline featuring most of their ensemble involved a biker gang (with no bikes) marrying a D-list reality show star, who forced the angle to be aborted when she posted about her actual engagement- what, a month later? Maybe three weeks? This storyline broke people's will to watch.
Old 03-27-2014, 03:48 AM

Robert Roode Fan is looking to come up from OCW...

Here is how I view it, if tna goes under the aces and eights are going to be a HUGE reason why. Therfore SCREW THE ACES AND EIGHTS.
Old 03-27-2014, 05:35 AM
UNIVERSE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION!!!

$Mr. 100% is a member of the JOB SQUAD

Tie btwn big show broke and fired(again) and tito ortiz