WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > "Best Two Series"
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 04-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Shawn Michaels ♥
Undisputed WWE Champion

HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...HBK-aholic is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

I really expected Triple H to win this one, even watching it now when I know the result I think of Triple H somehow going away with the win. I believe he was in their the longest, but just his whole attitude in that match made me feel he would win, I really enjoyed it. Then there was the winner, Shawn deserved it, and his win definately makes me love this Rumble more.

Because I really love the Jericho/Rock match. I was watching this PPV just last week, and that match is really underrated, 2 comedy genius' putting on a great match is definately something I'd pay to see again. The Rumble itself was also good - I remember my disappointment that Angle didn't win.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-04-2009, 11:23 PM
Resident Hip Hop Junkie
Knockout Champion

Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...Pimpin scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via AIM to Pimpin Send a message via MSN to Pimpin Send a message via Yahoo to Pimpin

1995 Royal Rumble- Ah yes the 1995 Royal Rumble match. This is HBK's first Royal Rumble victory & also a little bit of history was made in this one as HBK became the first man to win the rumble after entering it first.

1998 Royal Rumble- It had the match that unfortunately helped put HBK out of action for over 4 years & of course it had my favorite superstar of all time in Stone Cold Steve Austin winning the Royal Rumble to face HBK at Wrestlemania 14.
sendpm.gif
Old 04-07-2009, 07:25 PM
Team Finnley Baylor
ECW TV Champion

It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...It's...Baylariat! is a United States Champion...

1992 Royal Rumble
Not only did this rumble have the first and ONLY Rumble to decide a WWE champion, but it had a very entertaining Piper v/s Mountie matchup that saw Piper win his FIRST title of ANY kind in the WWE/F. That amazed me.

2001 Royal Rumble
It was a beautiful clusterfuck full of weapons and action.