WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Grade tonight's RAW.
A 33 33.67%
B 25 25.51%
C 21 21.43%
D 6 6.12%
F 13 13.27%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2006, 02:29 PM
raymond27913

Default Official Raw/Smackdown Aftermath, Ratings and Review Thread

On RAW, John Cena will defend against Edge in a steel cage match. Jeff Hardy will be given yet another chance for the Intercontinental championship as the WWE desperate try to rid Nitro of the title continues. There will be yet another DIVA match as the DIVA tournament conitinues. DX will be in action but the terms of what match and who it will be against is still undetermined. Umaga will likely face Kane and it is likely this rivalry will not end until Cyber Sunday or even up to Survivor Series.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:04 PM

Mania23OffThaHook is looking to come up from OCW...

u know what i think theres a good chance hardy will win the ic title. cena will beat edge and umaga and kane will probably have another brawl. i can see their feud ending at cyber sunday w/ some kind of stipulation match. overall it should be a really good raw
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2006, 03:09 PM

mcmanus69 is looking to come up from OCW...

i do think if he ins the ic title it will be yet nother short regin with nitro regaining the belt within a month.....maybe cyber sunday.........then hardy will prolly go to smackdown n get a fued going for the tag belts n finally win them at WM23 in an TLC match!
Old 09-30-2006, 03:36 PM

Thundertongue is looking to come up from OCW...

Hopefully Hardy will win. I am sick of Nitro only retaining his belt week after week because of somekind of interference. Hopefully it will be a long run for Hardy. Maybe just because I don't think Nitro could wrestle is ass out of a paper bag.
Old 09-30-2006, 03:38 PM
raymond27913

i think that unfortunatly hardy will lose with interference from melina but im pretty sure that by NY Revolution the tag team division will have opened up and the hardy boyz will be back. and ps mick foley will return around the royal rumble and will most likely face nitro at wm23
Old 09-30-2006, 05:33 PM
JUSTINIGHTMARE

Default GIve Edge the belt for 3 times !!! Jeff Jardy SUX and DEEP PeNETRATION X sucks also

I don't see Jeff skinnyboy Hardy winning over Nitro he is way over the fans and Melina ouch what a hotty !! They should have placed Randy Orton vs Johnny Nitro rulebreaker match as the fans would be behind Randy on this one but then they ruined the whole thing buy bringing out CHris Masters and then Carlito , Jeff Hardy and everyone else as it sucked
Jeff was a sellout to abandon TNA to jump to the sinking WWE ship an dso was Shannon Moore they both suck !!
I see Edge winning again hopefully Lita will win the belt again in the championship division for women . WHat I hated was Trish or shall I say Fish Stratus ****sucked McManure an dCarlito to win over Lita ( I mean she left and went to Hell so what was the point of beating Lita) Lita is a far better scrapper and wrestler than Trish so the battle of the Greek Vixens was pointless!!
:Lastly get rid of DEEP PENETRATION X and bring Back Evolution with Orton,Flair and Batista and add Edge now thats a group and before I go they screwed Batista over the belt to give it to Lashley? WHAT THE FUCK
is this ???
Old 12-08-2006, 11:55 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...
Default Official Raw Aftermath & Review Thread.

Put all review's and preview's for Raw in here.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:57 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...
Default Official Smackdown Aftermath, Review, and Ratings Thread.

Post review's and preview's for Smackdown in here.

No Spoiler's.
Old 12-08-2006, 11:58 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Smackdown Preview.

The road to Armageddon
December 8, 2006

Animal vs. The Irish

Two of SmackDown's heaviest hitters, World Heavyweight Champion Batista and Finlay, will meet on Friday night. Wait until you see what transpires between the bitter rivals.

Kennedy meets Kane

Last week, General Manager Theodore Long announced that at Armageddon, Mr. Kennedy and Undertaker would meet in a Last Ride Match. Less than three weeks away from the huge match, Mr. Kennedy will prepare by facing Undertaker's brother Kane on SmackDown.

A new low for the Guerreros

Chavo and Vickie Guerrero stooped to new lows on the last episode of SmackDown. First, they accused Chris Benoit of abusing women, and then, they used controversial tactics to defeat the Rabid Wolverine. Will Benoit respond to the Guerrero's heinous actions?
Old 12-09-2006, 03:42 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Smackdown Result's 8th December 2006

Jimmy Wang Yang def. Jamie Noble
United States Champion Chris Benoit def. Sylvan
The Miz def. Scotty 2 Hotty
Mr. Kennedy vs. Kane (No Contest)
World Heavyweight Champion Batista vs. Finlay (No Contest)
William Regal & Dave Taylor def. WWE Tag Team Champions Paul London & Brian Kendrick