WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion > The GSD Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-23-2009, 03:53 PM
Titty Novice
Undisputed WWE Champion

Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Uncle Sam is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...
Default Who would you fight: forum members

This one is hard. Real hard. I'd fight NorCal. Just because I want to know if he'd draw the line somewhere, or just casually beat me to death with one hand as he sipped tea with the other.

Alternatively, Becca. I think I could take her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lariat of Doom View Post
No one can be that big of a cunt and obnoxious and be an American.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeFromTomsRiver View Post
When the woman you reference who has a deeper voice than Todd Grisham is doing commentary, I'll re-visit this topic.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 03:54 PM
Now Trending All Over Your Mom...
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'd fight Spawn. It's not that I dislike him, he's just someone I see being down for a lil' one on one, and then when it's over, we'd grab beers and talk about how awesome it was that we just beat the piss out of each other.

I also think I'd win.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 04:00 PM
is losing his edge
WWE Women's Champion

Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...Murfish is a United States Champion...

It'd be IC25 for several reasons and he knows at least one of them.

Maybe someone else as well.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:07 PM
Lovable degenerate.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...

NorCal, I know i'm pretty decent in a fight, So i'd like to know if I could take him, Well that and stand in the shadow of ass kickery greatness.

after that i'd want Justin, I like the guy, but he seems like a guy that can wind up someone easily, but handle his self as well.
Old 01-23-2009, 04:09 PM
Sausage Farmers
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...Crush1 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would take on Harthan, dont know why but i think he would provide a very good challenge
Old 01-23-2009, 04:12 PM
I can do whatever I want
WWF Hardcore Champion

My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...

48.7...it would be fun

<3
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 04:13 PM
I Am The One Who Knocks
WCW TV Champion

Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...Monkey_Mania is a Television Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Monkey_Mania

Ricky Maivia. Just to shut him up.

sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 04:16 PM
Lovable degenerate.
WWF Hardcore Champion

Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...Spunky is getting some looks on Smackdown...

colamaina and jake in a 3 way, for midland pride
Old 01-23-2009, 04:21 PM
Now Trending All Over Your Mom...
Undisputed WWE Champion

IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...IrishCanadian25 is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murfish View Post
It'd be IC25 for several reasons and he knows at least one of them.

Maybe someone else as well.
I do!? Man, I thought you liked me.
sendpm.gif
Old 01-23-2009, 04:22 PM
Fun's my Chinese neighbour's name
ECW TV Champion

Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...Father:_Polley is going to make some noise in the draft...

I'd fight the Cannuck. Just for fun. Battle of teacher and pupil.