WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Interactive (Tournament) Archives > Tournaments Archive > Wrestlezone All-Time Survivor Series > All-Time Survivor Series Team (2008)
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Team WWF '01 vs The Hulkamaniacs '89
Team WWF '01 17 65.38%
The Hulkamaniacs '89 9 34.62%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-10-2008, 01:19 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shock Lesnar View Post
Yeah, a team of individuals against a well oiled machine
The well oiled machine that barely scraped by The Million $ Team? I'd like to point out that out of the whole of the heel team, only Ted Dibiase w3as pinned. Zeus? Disqualified. The Powers Of Pain? Disqualified.

Zeus was gone at the very beginning of the match. He didn't get the oppertunity to dominate like he did at SummerSlam. I so he may well have won the match for his team.

The Powers Of Pain were DQ'd for doing what heel tag teams do, double teaming. How dastardly.

So really, that well oiled machine called Team Hogan were lucky to get past a tag team who's only notable feud was with Demolition, who they eliminated in this match btw.

A non-wrestler called Zeus, and Ted Dibiase who eliminated Jake Roberts all on his own.

So if they can only just get past The Million $ Team, then I don't see them getting past the NEW Mega Powers, Team WWF.

I'm so confident, I might even vote.
sendpm.gif
Old 12-11-2008, 07:54 AM
Turn Bayley heel
TNA Champion

Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...Tastycles is an Intercontinental Champion...
Send a message via MSN to Tastycles

For me, this is obvious. Team WWF were all main eventers at the time of this match, and had all been world champions.
People are making to much of a big deal about demolition, tag teams rarely accomplish anything in Survivor Series and they are almost always the first to go. Jake Roberts could have been eliminated by just about anydody on Team WWF, and even taking Super Hogan into account, who would have probably eliminated three ( or 4 if we're seeing this as 5 on 4) he would have ultimately lost to The Rock without doubt, who wuld be the sole survivor and giving Team WWF the win.

Last edited by Tastycles : 12-11-2008 at 07:59 AM.
sendpm.gif