WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 07-03-2018, 07:54 AM
WZCW's Titus
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Just in Europe and just for 48 hours.
Dave also did my sig.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2018, 07:54 PM
WZCW's Titus

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

More fucking pikachu hats
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-06-2018, 01:17 PM
WZCW's Titus

Gen 2 now complete!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-06-2018, 07:21 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I'm just ready for gen 4, the only things I can catch or hatch that I still need are the evolved forms of Wingull, and final forms of Beldum and Bagon. Well outside of a couple Alhoan forms, but i'm sitting on 6 7k eggs and if I don't get them it's no biggie.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:15 PM
WZCW's Titus

I meant including regionals. 4 to go.

368 seen 372 caught.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:29 PM
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Well they don't give americans any new regionals to catch.
Old 07-06-2018, 08:39 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
I meant including regionals. 4 to go.

368 seen 372 caught.
Thanks to reaching the 2nd level of friendship with you just now, I hit level 33.
Old 07-08-2018, 09:17 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Managed to catch a Regice today from a raid, that was pretty nice.
Old 07-13-2018, 06:11 PM
Million Dollar Champion

One excellent curve ball throw away from Mew now...