WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-06-2018, 11:58 AM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

A few hours a week, more if there is a PPV. I have Raw and Smackdown DVR'd so I just skip through the uninteresting segments and matches (which seem to be many) and just watch what I want. Let's be honest, there seems to just be a bunch of boring matches here and there on those two shows. To be honest, I probably watch more old stuff on the WWE network than the stuff now. I'll also listen to Off the Script and reviews from JDfromNY206 as the guy entertains me and is a straight shooter
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2018, 07:51 AM
The current reigning and defending
Undisputed WWE Champion

Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...Hollywood Naitch is being held back by Triple H...

I donít bother watching the current weekly WWE stuff but keep up to date with the news the morning after every show. If there is something that seems interesting, Iíll watch that part and Iíll watch the major ppvs.

Iím more interested in watching the WWE Network and the classic content. At the moment I am finishing off the Invasion era and am 1 week away from the Survivor Series 01. Iíd say I probably watch about 3 shows a week on that so maybe about 6-8 hours a week in total.

IT'S A DILAPIDATED BOAT!!!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote