WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-06-2018, 04:54 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmattyG View Post
Why not Christopher Daniels? Sure, he had a run as a jobber of Sunday Night Heat for a couple of years back at the turn of the century, and sure he is now 47 years old, but he was good enough for Ring of Honor to make him World Champion last year.
It's pretty much his age. And while it's by no means to say he wasn't good enough for it, the only reason he won the ROH World title was to tell the story that he finally did it and capitalize on a good promo he had about it. It's why the reign was relatively short.

If Daniels was to ever come into the WWE at this point it is more than likely that it would be under a coach role at the Performance Center. Something I doubt he's taking unless he plans to retire.
Old 03-12-2018, 12:43 AM

ner0 is looking to come up from OCW...

Christopher Daniels is an indy god tbh but if I had to say anything I'd prob say the fact he's 46
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2018, 01:13 AM

LibSuperstar is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABMorales787
It's pretty much his age. And while it's by no means to say he wasn't good enough for it, the only reason he won the ROH World title was to tell the story that he finally did it and capitalize on a good promo he had about it. It's why the reign was relatively short.

If Daniels was to ever come into the WWE at this point it is more than likely that it would be under a coach role at the Performance Center. Something I doubt he's taking unless he plans to retire.
My thoughts exactly!