WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-03-2018, 03:21 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
I am going to say something controversial here.

I think Enzo Amore is a big loss to the division.

Why? Because he has stickwork, and was building a character for himself.

I think for 205 Live to survive, it needs its talent to cut promos and show their personalities more. We need to get to know and care about them more. People will then more likely "embrace" them.

This doesn't mean not wrestling the same, but adding personality to the package. Enzo had heel heat, and having him be champion, and throwing challengers at him, would have created some interest.

Too bad Enzo is gone, because I would have liked to have seen him feud with 205 GM, Drake Maverick (nee Rockstar Spud). Both are good on the mike, and also in the ring, so I would have liked to see Maverick try to reign in Enzo, Enzo won't obey Maverick, and it leads to a match at Wrestlemania.

Imagine if they had them at Wrestlemania, this would draw attention. Their stickwork would build the interest, and their in-ring work would present a great match on the biggest stage. If you have a Cruiserweight Match as well, then you have two 205 Live matches at Wrestlemania.

But Enzo had to go and piss his career down the toilet. Most in WWE are probably happy to see him go, but 205 Live needs his promos, and others to deliver similar promos, and make them more well-rounded characters.
I completely agree with you, The division was picking up steam when enzo was on top. Other guys especially on the heel side we're able to show more personality with enzo on top. The same thing could be said when Neville was on top, too bad he saw being in the cruiserweight division as a demotion because he was a great addition to the division and had more personality during that small push in the division then any other period in his career.

I talk about this before, you need to find the balance between being just wrestlers and being just characters. If they are going to stick with having the show air live after smackdown, you need to find a way to create characters that fans will care about while letting them continue to delivered create matches. That what made the cruiserweight must see in WCW and the first time WWE had a the division and in the end you need the find a way to to keep the attention of the crowd and make fans cares about those characters and just having them wrestled isn't enough.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote