WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-27-2018, 04:25 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

At this point, while i really don't get why, they really want to go with Taker vs Cena at wrestlemania and last night's promo and angle is pretty much just a placeholder so that they can justify why Cena is on the Fastlane card in 2 week.

The fact is that they really need star power for the last smackdown PPV before mania and Cena bring that. I wouldn't be surprise if tonight he challenge Nakamura for his mania title shot and that's the match for the PPV which would then lead to Taker somehow interfering in the match and that's how you start Cena's program with Taker.

On a personal level i would rather see anybody else wrestling Cena then taker because let's face it, at this point in his career, Taker can't barely move and Cena will try to cover it up as much as possible but unless they decide to go with a no dq match to hide taker mobility issues, it probably feel the same way as last year's match with Reigns which was really sad to watch.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2018, 04:02 AM
WCW TV Champion

d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...d_henderson1810 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-Bo-Lievable Jeff View Post
The thing is, all the reports are that Bryan is fit and could wrestle tomorrow, but WWE won't clear him. There were all the rumours that he would go back to ROH once his contract runs out. So he could wrestle, WWE just won't let him
I don't care what reports here say, I am more interested in what medical reports say about Bryan's neck.

My understanding is that his neck injury is the same one that ended "Stone Cold" Steve Austin's, Edge's and Paige's careers as well. So, unless you are saying that all four of these people can all wrestle again, then I don't see how Bryan can (especially since, unlike the other three, Bryan isn't a believer in surgery or convential medicine). A neck injury like that doesn't heal itself.

Maybe Bryan wants to wrestle, but WWE doctors have advised against it. Besides, Vince doesn't want a lawsuit if Bryan comes back, and then injures his neck again. He already has the former superstars suing him for concussion.

Maybe Bryan should not take the risk on his health and possible paralysis. He has a young child, and a family to consider. Better he stay out of in-ring action, continue to appear on screen as SD GM, and remain healthy and able to live a normal life, rather than in a wheelchair.

I remember Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat once saying that his back injury that he had retired from had 100% healed, but he chose to retire anyway, because he didn't want to redo his back, or make it worse, and have his son push him around in a wheelchair.

People like Austin, Edge and Bryan don't need to wrestle and risk their health. WWE rewards them handsomely, and Bryan will get in the HoF one day, and get a Legends contract down the track, so he doesn't financially ever need to wrestle again.

Better to have him at ringside, so he can still be a part of 'Mania, and have Cena and Shane take on Owens and Zayn.
Old 02-28-2018, 05:11 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

God I hope it isn't Cena vs Shane at WrestleMania. Cena hasn't become a has been who needs such a match. Cena is still a huge name and has a lot he could bring WrestleMania. I said on another, not as good, forum that I wouldn't want to see 'Taker vs Cena given 'Taker's horrible showing last year, but if I had to choose between that or Cena/Shane; I'll 'Taker all day everyday. I can't stand Shane McMahon matches. They're always the same. Boring as hell, the one big spot, then the finish we all seen coming from a mile away.

Not interested in that in the slightest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 03-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Shane will be the referee in Owens vs Zayn, where the loser leaves Smackdown