WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-22-2018, 12:32 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...JoeMallard is looking to come up from OCW...

205 live has been shitting on both Raw and Smackdown in terms of wrestling and storylines since it began. I've been more invested in 205 live more than anything besides NXT.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2018, 03:58 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papa Pillman View Post
You don't think that there is a noticeable difference in the match layouts and overall match quality of the tourney matches compared to what 205Live had been previously??

The matches so far haven't really resembled main roster WWE matches, even less so than NXT does and far less so than 205Live had prior to this soft reboot. They in fact feel almost identical to the style that we saw during the CWC. The only real difference is the matches have lacked the kind of punch that the workrate would suggest due to utterly dead crowds full of pathetic excuses for wrestling fans. They need to go to bulk tapings in front of hot crowds that actually care about wrestling, like what we get for NXT or what we got for the CWC or Mae Young Classic.
In the beginning of the tournament I would agree with you about the change but their slowly going back to the way they booked the show if you based yourself on this week episode. Before the change, you would have matches booked exactly like those on this week show but with some character development.

But I agree they need to move this out of the main roster setting and tapes the show in front of wrestling fans. The hardest thing the brand as to fight is the fact that the whole division looked like we're watching preliminary matches and outside of the luchadors, nobody is over.

If I was using my fantasy booking hat for the division. First of all, I would have taken a couple of week off after the whole enzo debacle. Took this as a chance to truly rebrand the division, then use to fact that you we're taping NXT at center stage to tape some episode of 205 live at the same place and have the final being at takeover new Orleans instead of mania, because right now, I feel the mentality toward the cruiserweight hasn't chance that much and the finals will be made to look insignificant by being put in the dead spot of the mania kickoff show. I hope that I'm wrong but looking at the bracket it sure looking like this since all the main event matches will happened on 205 live.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote