WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-02-2018, 10:41 AM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
With the end of University at the end of last year my time has been seriously cut short by work. I've struggled to get stuff done with the fed over the past two months for the most part. I simply don't have the time for this anymore.

Obviously, I'm in line for a rematch with Dave. Give it to Spidey. He by far deserves it for his work recently. So, I'm out of creative and out of the fed entirely.

I'm also done with the forum as a whole. I know that if I stick around the forum I'll find an excuse to stay in the fed. It's simply not what is best for me right now. I need to devote my time elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who made this recent run enjoyable. Major props to Jeff for being the best tag partner I could've ever asked for. Goodbye and remember to have fun!

Real life over fed life etc.

Sad to see you go man. Hopefully you can join us back in the near future.
Old 02-08-2018, 01:12 AM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Can I possibly get an extension? Going to have a busy next couple days here and the extra day would really help me make sure I get something good in.
Old 02-09-2018, 08:31 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

If possible, can I grab the extra day extension please? Got quite a bit that's come up at the last minute and it'd really help me out.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2018, 03:38 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

It is my unfortunate duty to announce that I will be taking a temporary hiatus from WZCW. As such, I will be dropping out of the Mayhem Throwdown.

The reason for this is simple: I am nearing an incredibly pivotal and busy time in high school, especially in choir. And as much as I love doing this with you guys, I cannot sacrifice school; especially at this time. I also cannot sacrifice RP quality, it would be a lose-lose situation to work on both during these next few weeks.

And so, I will be taking a break from WZCW effective today. But rest assured, War Zone will be back; and once he does, whoever is the Mayhem champion will be the first opponent he faces and he will take back the Mayhem title.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 02-11-2018, 03:56 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcat66 View Post
It is my unfortunate duty to announce that I will be taking a temporary hiatus from WZCW. As such, I will be dropping out of the Mayhem Throwdown.

The reason for this is simple: I am nearing an incredibly pivotal and busy time in high school, especially in choir. And as much as I love doing this with you guys, I cannot sacrifice school; especially at this time. I also cannot sacrifice RP quality, it would be a lose-lose situation to work on both during these next few weeks.

And so, I will be taking a break from WZCW effective today. But rest assured, War Zone will be back; and once he does, whoever is the Mayhem champion will be the first opponent he faces and he will take back the Mayhem title.
Don't be gone long yo. WarZone was getting better by the week.

Join WZCW now.

Old 02-11-2018, 04:08 PM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

If you're looking for an emergency Mayhem champion I maintain that Wilhelm Wunderbar is still the rightful champion.

But seriously, you made the right call. Best of luck with school and choir.
Old 02-11-2018, 04:08 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Don't be gone long yo. WarZone was getting better by the week.
I'll try not to be.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling
Old 02-11-2018, 04:58 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

Womp. I was really interested in seeing your progress through the throw down. Good luck with school, dude.
Old 02-13-2018, 01:47 AM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Soooo....apparently i got my days confused, thought 2mro was the deadline, and im on the graveyard shift tonight....so i goofed guys. Im sorry. If thread is still open ill post it later, if not mayve i can post it somewhere just to at least keep the story i had in mind going.

Again super sorry, between store inspections and a sick kid i kinda lost track of some days
Old 02-13-2018, 03:17 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Gotcha I'll keep it open.
Dave also did my sig.