WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-08-2018, 06:35 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Time to take that thing in for a repair, mate.

Reinstate The Fox!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2018, 06:36 PM
Reinstate The Fox
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...Spidey is a United States Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

goddamn sig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunter S. Thompson
"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro."
Old 02-09-2018, 01:24 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Ahhh!!! Friday the 13th Game has a new Jason! It's part 5 Jason with Shears dammit all! New kills!
He is OP as fuck. His only downfall is doors.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:44 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Really excited to see Yaz put his nigerian giant app in, I know he's been wanting to do this for a while.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 02-09-2018, 05:57 PM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

Sup guys, just thought I'd check in again,,hows things?

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
Old 02-09-2018, 06:02 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
Sup guys, just thought I'd check in again,,hows things?
Holy shit! Long time.

Things are good. How are you?

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 02-09-2018, 06:11 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...Miko is a United States Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Holy shit! Long time.

Things are good. How are you?
Too long my friend, glad things are good. Good for me too, I have been the run ragged stepfather of two for about two years now, a thing which combined with my work leaves me with hardly a second to myself (and what me time I do have I naturally spend beating myself off to Songs of Praise), but I do miss the fed still

Old 02-09-2018, 06:13 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko View Post
Too long my friend, glad things are good. Good for me too, I have been the run ragged stepfather of two for about two years now, a thing which combined with my work leaves me with hardly a second to myself (and what me time I do have I naturally spend beating myself off to Songs of Praise), but I do miss the fed still
Wow! That's some pretty big changed mate. Not the beating off to song of praise though, that's always been your thing. Can't believe that you've got kids though. The Mrs popped a sprog out 2 years ago too. It's been fucking mental really.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 02-09-2018, 06:13 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

<3 Miko!
Dave also did my sig.
Old 02-09-2018, 06:27 PM
Million Dollar Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave View Post
Wow! That's some pretty big changed mate. Not the beating off to song of praise though, that's always been your thing. Can't believe that you've got kids though. The Mrs popped a sprog out 2 years ago too. It's been fucking mental really.
Oh hey, congrats on being a dad. Yeah its fucked up how quickly life changes, one day you're just living normal and the next you've got a family and all the obligations that go with it, its strange cos the Mrs (we are not married, but she still is haha) is younger than me but is pretty much still walking me through the whole process.

But even she accepts that Songs of Praise will always be my first love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
<3 Miko!
Hiya mate, hows it going?