WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-07-2018, 05:00 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I mean if it's working I can't see how anyone can call it wrong. My first play through I did mostly strong and quick attacks along with signs. It was a challenge but I still rolled through the game..

It just depends on what kind of experience you want. For my second play through I wanted a more skyrim-like experience were I could just wreck anyone i came across with very little regard.

I know somewere I saw a viper build built on quick attacks, some alchemy, and the viper armour. Maybe go check that out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 06:45 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm at the part where Geralt and Triss infiltrate the Menge witch hunters base by Triss posing as a captured witch. Geralt is talking with Menge while you hear Triss getting tortured in the very next room (Kind of disturbing). The conversation basically boiled down to fuck it, let's fight. They fight everyone and burn the place to the ground. Super curious, was there any other way out of that situation?

Join WZCW now.

Old 02-07-2018, 06:51 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

I'm trying to remember....I think the end result is always the same but there are various routes to get to it. The decision making there is more about the Triss romance storyline than the Menge situation.
Quote:
Quote:
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 02-07-2018, 07:07 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I'm at the part where Geralt and Triss infiltrate the Menge witch hunters base by Triss posing as a captured witch. Geralt is talking with Menge while you hear Triss getting tortured in the very next room (Kind of disturbing). The conversation basically boiled down to fuck it, let's fight. They fight everyone and burn the place to the ground. Super curious, was there any other way out of that situation?
Only thing optional is to have Triss tortured(by her request) then her to kill guards Boss you talk to when he goes to torture room. You find info and score some points with her this way(dunno if it counts if you want to romance her later). If you try to save her, she scolds you because you didnt go with the plan. Other then that, yeah, basically you burn the place to the ground in every scenario.
Old 02-08-2018, 08:54 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

That's why I'm in love with this game. There are different outcomes to different situations and many many different endings. After I finish my current play through, then it's time for new game plus and every decision I made in my first run I'll make the opposite in the new game plus. I'm gonna be busy for a long time with this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 02-08-2018, 12:04 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
That's why I'm in love with this game. There are different outcomes to different situations and many many different endings. After I finish my current play through, then it's time for new game plus and every decision I made in my first run I'll make the opposite in the new game plus. I'm gonna be busy for a long time with this game.
I did just this and it was...many interesting things occurring

Ill probably do one last play through to try and get the ending I want. I feel like someone would have to go out of their way to get it though, because the decisions that have to be made don't seem like ones that ANYONE would make naturally.

Click for Spoiler:
The one were Ciri ends up as empress and everyone lives happily ever after
Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2018, 12:08 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

The ending that I've gotten so far is:

Click for Spoiler:
The one where Geralt tells the Emperor that Ciri died stopping the Frost but she didn't really die and she became a Witcher with Geralt. He had a sword made for her. Geralt and Yen we're supposed to live in a secluded cabin doing nothing for the rest of their lives.

I'm going to do horrible things in my next play through. Romance Triss, be mean to Ciri, not let good monsters like that Succubus go, etc. Can't wait. Also, is there more than one ending to the Bloody Baron scenario? I know there's more than one beginning depending on if you let his soldiers go in the bar or not but is there more than one ending?

Click for Spoiler:
The one I got was him hanging himself because of how big a dick he was to his wife and daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
Old 02-10-2018, 09:07 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
The ending that I've gotten so far is:

Click for Spoiler:
The one where Geralt tells the Emperor that Ciri died stopping the Frost but she didn't really die and she became a Witcher with Geralt. He had a sword made for her. Geralt and Yen we're supposed to live in a secluded cabin doing nothing for the rest of their lives.

I'm going to do horrible things in my next play through. Romance Triss, be mean to Ciri, not let good monsters like that Succubus go, etc. Can't wait. Also, is there more than one ending to the Bloody Baron scenario? I know there's more than one beginning depending on if you let his soldiers go in the bar or not but is there more than one ending?

Click for Spoiler:
The one I got was him hanging himself because of how big a dick he was to his wife and daughter.
Your ending was the same one I got in my first play through. I feel like it's the series of choices that lead to the most natural progression of the story .

Yes there are multiple endings to the Baron storyline. Three, I think. I've gotten two of them.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 03-06-2018, 03:23 PM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I binged a few games recently. Some new some old, all involving director David Cage.

David Cage seems to be really into the idea of presenting a story that's manipulated by the player's choices and skill.

I recently finished Fahrenheit, which sets you up in a pretty difficult position where one of the main characters up and kills a guy at the very beginning. There's a lot of suspense as you then have to clean up the scene and escape just as a cop is arriving. It's a neat game that you can now purchase for your phone.

I moved on to play Heavy Rain, which has you playing as four different people, one of which is
Click for Spoiler:
secretly the murderer at the center of the plot
. I had a lot of fun going through it, in that on my first play through I was able to keep everyone alive and have them all figure out the solution to their own individual mysteries. I highly recommend checking this one out, it succeeds in every way. The controls can be a bit wonky, but when you master the controls the game itself is very difficult to walk away from before the finale.

I started a game on Two Worlds, and haven't had a chance to start playing. I'll post a review on here after I find time for it.
Old 03-06-2018, 04:03 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm not happy about Geralt's shit being broken all the time...swords, armor, leggings. Is there a spell he can learn or a place where he can buy cheap repair kits?

I've let the main quest cool off for now and I'm trying the 5 million side quests I've ignored since starting the game. W3. I'm on one where a Shreiker is in a cave and you draw him out with a bomb. Bitch killed me twice. I'm starting to think I suck at this game to be honest. I'm level 13.

Join WZCW now.