WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2018, 12:48 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

No way this hurts Miz as he's able to lose to pretty much anyone above him and still look like a bona fide megastar. A singles match at Wrestlemania is certainly a rare opportunity for the Intercontinental Championship holder so that's definitely a step above wherever it was last year at Wrestlemania. The Miz has proven he can elevate anyone he's with and maybe that is what they're going for here. I was ready to see Strowman absolutely decimate The Miz after TLC 2017 so maybe the WWE can recapture that going into Wrestlemania.

But no, I don't want to see Strowman in an Intercontinental Title program no matter who it's with and no matter how much love The Miz. Strowman is above that already and needs the Universal Championship while he's fresh and hot. Screw the Wrestlemania plans. Lesnar v. Reigns doesn't hold a candle to Strowman and Reigns reviving their impressive feud from last year on the biggest stage of them all in Wrestlemania. The Miz's BIG match should come in the form of Chris Jericho and not a super odd pairing with Strowman.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2018, 09:08 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by #hamler View Post
No way this hurts Miz as he's able to lose to pretty much anyone above him and still look like a bona fide megastar. A singles match at Wrestlemania is certainly a rare opportunity for the Intercontinental Championship holder so that's definitely a step above wherever it was last year at Wrestlemania. The Miz has proven he can elevate anyone he's with and maybe that is what they're going for here. I was ready to see Strowman absolutely decimate The Miz after TLC 2017 so maybe the WWE can recapture that going into Wrestlemania.

But no, I don't want to see Strowman in an Intercontinental Title program no matter who it's with and no matter how much love The Miz. Strowman is above that already and needs the Universal Championship while he's fresh and hot. Screw the Wrestlemania plans. Lesnar v. Reigns doesn't hold a candle to Strowman and Reigns reviving their impressive feud from last year on the biggest stage of them all in Wrestlemania. The Miz's BIG match should come in the form of Chris Jericho and not a super odd pairing with Strowman.
This. A million times this. They wanted Roman to beat Lesnar? Fine. Instead of the filler Lesnar vs Kane vs Strowman, have Reigns vs Lesnar happen at the Rumble. Reigns beats Lesnar there. Strowman becomes #1 contender, and we get the ultimate match. Reigns vs Lesnar vs Strowman at Wrestlemania. Since nobody really wants to see Reigns be a long-term champion, this accomplishes many things:

a) Roman gets his one-on-one victory against Lesnar
b) Roman gets his title run. Short and sweet.
c) Strowman gets super over.
d) The two hottest rivalries of 2017, Braun vs Brock and Bruan vs Reigns conclude in a big match.

Want to make things even more unpredictable? Have Roman lose at the Rumble. This way, both Roman and Braun would have failed the same amount of times. Then have them both challenge Brock for the championship at Wrestlemania in a triple threat.

Last edited by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. : 02-07-2018 at 09:16 AM.
Old 02-07-2018, 09:10 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Having said that, this leaves The Miz open to face Rollins or Balor, which I think are the right choices for the Miz right now. Strowman is above the IC championship right now. Rollins is, too. Finn Balor however needs to have an accomplishment under his belt and start climbing up the ladder again.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:41 PM
Knockout Champion

FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...FromGlasgow is looking to come up from OCW...

Personally I think they should take their time building Strowman into the world title picture, Theres no rush he's still heavily featured on the shows, Most times a sort of backlash happens against the WWE's chosen one by the fans, Happened with Roman Reigns and John Cena before him, Would prefer to see his rise as more natural rather than suddenly shoving him down our throats every week like they have done for some.