WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-06-2018, 10:11 PM
Where it at doe?
ROH Pure Champion

Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...Khalifa is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sai the Uganda Guy View Post
The issue I'm having is how am I supposed to believe Kevin or Sami are a threat to Styles in the 3 way dance scenario when they failed in the handicap match? It's clear this is just filler until AJ vs. Nak at Mania; not that I'm against the Mania match, I watched them tear the house down at WK10, I'm just not buying the triple threat.
Because Sami and KO could pin each other. Very unlikely scenario but what happens if they hang up on Styles and then one of them lays down and the other pins them and they decide to become co champs. Yeah thatís impossible, Iíve got no reason to make you think itís a threat. Shouldíve just thrown Rusev in there for a crowd pleaser, though that would be the Jinder treatment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RacistHulkHogan View Post
Khalifa tears dude. Tears flowing daddy. Only love. HH
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2018, 10:20 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

Better Than Lemonade And Purple Stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 02-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Smackdown has become stupid.

a) Shane calls out Bryan and says that Bryan is giving Owens and Zayn opportunity after opportunity? WTF Shane? They just HAD ONLY ONE and they got screwed out of their match due to the ref's mistake. Daniel was totally correct to book a match between them and say "look, you got screwed out, but only one can get a match at Fastlane". Which was totally understandable.

b) Aaaand they just threw the "only one of you can get an opportunity out of the window, didn't they? It should have been just Styles vs Zayn. Bryan, who was fair last week, now goes against his own word. Giving both wrestlers the shot at champion because the match ended in a no-contest was always stupid, but that was lazy writing here tonight.

c) Roode vs Orton, in what will likely go until Wrestlemania. That's fine. What else could Orton do? However Roode must be the worst NXT call up ever. He's just isn't clicking as a face and is a face only because of his entrance.

d) Do you know what would be cool for Dolph Ziggler and a nice payoff to this whole walk out thing? To have him show up on RAW and steal a spot at the Elimination Chamber or at least do something bigger than winning the US Championship. This whole angle made Corbin look bad, made Roode look as an undeserving champion and made Ziggler look stupid.

e) Rusev is the most over guy on Smackdown and he will most likely end up being on the pre-show.

f) Mahal who had a very long run with the WWE Championship might not even have match.

g) Corbin is a done deal at this moment.

And this definately sums up what I've been saying for an entire year. Smackdown lacks in star power and has had far worse writting this year, in comparison to RAW. And it's a shame because Balor and Bray got wasted on RAW doing nothing for an entire year, while Smackdown could have used their name value.

Plus I don't really understand why Cena is part of match that sells itself, the Elimination Chamber, when he could have had a big PPV match Nakamura at Fast Lane, in order to make him look like a guy that's worthy of fighting for the WWE Championship at Wrestlemania. I know they had match back in the Summer, but I'm talking about a nice and proper feud leading to a possible near 5-star match that will put Nakamura over big time, just in time for Wrestlemania.