WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-02-2018, 02:10 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I was really shocked when Angle did not appear in the Royal Rumble as a surprise entrant. I totally expceted him to be #30. Then, they could have added him and Rollins on the generation vs generation showdown and we would have: Rollins, Reigns, Balor and Nakamura vs Angle, Cena, Mysterio and Orton. Definately not bad.

Plus, there are rumors that they want a mixed tag match between HHH/Steph vs Ronda/someone and what again shocked me was that Kurt Angle's name was never mentioned as a possible Ronda Rousey partner. Rock was mentioned, Batista and Braun.

At worst they should at least use his name on the Wrestlemania card, even as a special guest referee or something like that.

To be honest, Angle/Ronda vs HHH/Steph will end up being so fucking terrible. Angle is limited in the ring, Ronda is limited in the ring, Steph is limited at best in the ring and Triple H isn't someone like Styles who can make a stick look like a champion. He's old man Triple H and his in-ring speciality I believe it's the psychology of a match. So, I really hope that mixed tag doesn't happen, because on Ronda's side there need to be a guy who can actually wrestle.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2018, 01:20 AM
Registered Suplex Offender
WWE Diva's Champion

Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...Vanilla Midget worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Rousey in a mixed tag makes more sense than Rousey vs Steph at Mania. Steph has really only had the one televised match in the last 15 years. Ronda hasn’t wrestled in WWE yet. It makes sense to roll in the rumoured Triple H vs Angle here.

But what if the Rock makes himself available? Do you leave Kurt off WrestleMania? The short answer is no.

Kurt Angle just turned 49 and does not have many matches left in him. Despite his health, athletes his age have a heightened risk for career ending injuries. You want to go out on your terms. You don’t want to wind up like Sting, or worse like Droz or Dynamite Kid.

Kurt Angle wrestles at Mania whether we like it or not. He’s a hall of famer, a legend, and one of the most gifted pure athletes in wrestling history. He’s also very entertaining, whether he’s wrestling machine Angle in 2006 or corny blissfully unaware he’s a heel Angle in 2001.

Part timers holding Mania spots is a massive issue, leaving Angle in a suit backstage isn’t the answer here either.

Given Angles age and what happened to Sting, I could see WWE sticking with safer opponents. The matches that seem to make the most sense are vs the mixed tag with Rousey, a match against Jason Jordan, Braun Strowman, or Seth Rollins.

Braun isn’t exactly the safest guy. Neither is Rollins (see Sting), though Rollins gets a bit of an unfair rap.

A match with Rollins would spin out of the Jordan angle, or the Jordan Angle angle, if you will. It’s too soon to pull the trigger on Jason vs Kurt. Rollins needs a match though and daddy could eventually snap depending on how Rollins treats his baby boy over the next week few weeks.

The match with Rollins wouldn’t require Angle to turn heel. Jordan could retain most of the heat and then Rollins and Angle come to blows.

The match with Braun makes little sense now that Strowman is a face. They could turn Kurt heel, because otherwise the fans are supposed to cheer Braun demolishing a beloved legend with a history of neck issues?

I wouldn’t mind seeing Kurt and Jason team up to face Chad and Sheldon, but I don’t see a Mania spot being spent on that match, though I do see Chad and Sheldon moving over to Raw in the shakeup and that match being in the cards in the future.

Despite injuring Sting, Angle vs Rollins makes the most sense should the Rock come through and participate.
Old 03-02-2018, 11:21 PM
Million Dollar Champion

thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...thebarber worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Pretty clear he's teaming with Rousey vs The Authority