Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-2018, 10:41 AM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
With the end of University at the end of last year my time has been seriously cut short by work. I've struggled to get stuff done with the fed over the past two months for the most part. I simply don't have the time for this anymore.

Obviously, I'm in line for a rematch with Dave. Give it to Spidey. He by far deserves it for his work recently. So, I'm out of creative and out of the fed entirely.

I'm also done with the forum as a whole. I know that if I stick around the forum I'll find an excuse to stay in the fed. It's simply not what is best for me right now. I need to devote my time elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who made this recent run enjoyable. Major props to Jeff for being the best tag partner I could've ever asked for. Goodbye and remember to have fun!

Real life over fed life etc.

Sad to see you go man. Hopefully you can join us back in the near future.