WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 02-01-2018, 09:32 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pika View Post
I'm a bigger fan of the IC title in recent years than the main WWE championship possibly. I don't think my opinion on it holds any weight due to me being vastly unfamiliar with WWE from right before the Attitude Era to pre Wrestlemania 30. I do know I was very happy with a lot of the recent reigns tho.. Miz possibly being #1 on the list of people holding it for me :3

Miz.. Then Ziggler.. Then.. Kevin Owens & Dean Ambrose all had good reigns and bouts for the title with several people and have held it a majority of the time in the last 3 to even 4 years. Also, Luke Harper was absolutely great with the IC title and was very entertaining.
Before Miz there was, in opposite order and if my memory serves me correctly:

Reigns, Miz, Ambrose, Miz, Ziggler, Miz, Ryder, Owens, Ambrose, Owens, Ryback, Bryan, Barrett, Ziggler, Harper, Ziggler, Miz, Ziggler, Miz, Barrett, Big E, Axel, Barrett, Miz, Barrett, Kofi, Miz, Christian, Rhodes, Big Show, Rhodes, Ezekiel.

There's no reason to go further back, but given that I remember very well the IC title with Rhodes and after Owens first won it, I'd day that the IC title meant something during the time Rhodes had it and after Owens won it.
After Owens it went to Ambrose, Ryder, Miz, Ziggler and Reigns and it became damn memorable and enjoyable. So, yeah, I'd say it has been pretty awesome ever since 2015.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote