WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Something, even a paragraph is better than nothing. You never know.

Join WZCW now.

sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 04:33 AM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

I've quite a busy couple of days and may need the extension. Likely not but want to be safe.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-12-2018, 02:57 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Can I second Lee's request? Am also very busy and would like the extra day as a back-up.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:39 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

We're in the same match I'll grant your request. Ha.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-13-2018, 08:12 AM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

That's probably some kind of abuse of power, but I'll take it.

Hey, I'm just sayin'.
Old 01-15-2018, 08:20 PM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Lads, I need the extension. I know it's late but it's been a hectic few days and now my daughter isn't well. Not sleeping, being sick, the works. Doubtful I'm going to be able to get my RP done when my fiance is working and I'll be looking after her all day.

Sorry, guys.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 01-30-2018, 07:08 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

With the end of University at the end of last year my time has been seriously cut short by work. I've struggled to get stuff done with the fed over the past two months for the most part. I simply don't have the time for this anymore.

Obviously, I'm in line for a rematch with Dave. Give it to Spidey. He by far deserves it for his work recently. So, I'm out of creative and out of the fed entirely.

I'm also done with the forum as a whole. I know that if I stick around the forum I'll find an excuse to stay in the fed. It's simply not what is best for me right now. I need to devote my time elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who made this recent run enjoyable. Major props to Jeff for being the best tag partner I could've ever asked for. Goodbye and remember to have fun!

Old 01-30-2018, 07:40 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
With the end of University at the end of last year my time has been seriously cut short by work. I've struggled to get stuff done with the fed over the past two months for the most part. I simply don't have the time for this anymore.

Obviously, I'm in line for a rematch with Dave. Give it to Spidey. He by far deserves it for his work recently. So, I'm out of creative and out of the fed entirely.

I'm also done with the forum as a whole. I know that if I stick around the forum I'll find an excuse to stay in the fed. It's simply not what is best for me right now. I need to devote my time elsewhere. Thanks to everyone who made this recent run enjoyable. Major props to Jeff for being the best tag partner I could've ever asked for. Goodbye and remember to have fun!

Whaaaaaaaa? *Lower lip trembling* Say it ain't so man! Say it ain't so! That is the bummers of all bummers. Make damn sure you drop by and check in on us from time to time. This sucks!

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-30-2018, 10:57 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post

Old 01-31-2018, 07:45 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

Sad to see you go. Take care.