WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-27-2018, 06:31 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

It's a bit sad but I could certainly see Roman winning his second Royal Rumble in overcoming fashion — perhaps by eliminating a crowd favorite like Shinsuke Nakamura or Braun Strowman. We all know Reigns is going to Wrestlemania but with the last few Rumble wins being tremendous let downs, he shouldn't win this year. I like what they did in 2017 and have him come close to winning it. Have The crowd boo the hell out if him until the winner finally throws him out culminating in a huge pop for the victor.

Another name that's come around lately is Daniel Bryan. In fact, there was a report a few days ago that suggested they were looking into ways to have him win without taking a bump. I love this idea. Bryan is certainly deserved a proper send off and finally giving the fans a Daniel Bryan win will definitely draw interest going into Wrestlemania.

From The Forum Files, i predicted a Nakamura win and I'm sticking to that. At Money in The Bank 2017, Nakamura and Styles had a fairly quick face off and the crowd reacted with great positivity. It was one of the few highlights of the show and it's one of the very few interactions they've had with one another since being in the WWE which seems odd given how thin the Smackdown roster seems to be at times. They're building to something. They're building to something big between these two.

Nakamura's star has cooled a bit since his debut. He needs something big to remain credible and a Rumble win is perfect for him. He has clean victories over John Cena and Randy Orton so someone in the back obviously sees something in him. While we're stuck with the dreaded Reigns v. Lesnar match on the RAW side, Smackdown Live can steal a bit of the spotlight by having more of a technical masterpiece on their biggest stage. With so much negative reaction to the last five or so Royal Rumble matches, Nakamura is a satisfying choice for hardcore and casual fans alike. Have Nakamura come in at #1 and have a pretty strong showing. He wins by tossing Roman Reigns out giving him a concussion in the process.

Hamler's Prediction: Shinsuke Nakamura will win the 2018 Royal Rumble.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2018, 12:37 PM

LoveReignsO'erMe is looking to come up from OCW...

The fantasy booker in me would love to see a Balor/Nakamura/Ziggler/Rusev final four, with Nakamura winning. If we have to have Reigns/Lesnar, it would be nice to get Nakamaura/Styles for about 30 minutes. Would be cool if the Club came out and beat down Cena, allowing for an easy elimination for Balor/anyone, setting up Balor/Cena at Wrestlemania. And I'm hoping/assuming Ziggler and Rusev are in line for pushes on Smackdown.

However, I'm sure we'll see either Cena or Reigns definitely in the final four, possibly both. Odds are WWE will want 2 Raw and 2 Smackdown in the final four. The most likely final four is something like Reigns, Nakamura, Orton, and Strowman (surprise entrant).
Old 01-28-2018, 12:46 PM

mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...mooseman is looking to come up from OCW...

Final 4- Reigns, Nakamura, Wyatt and Orton.

Final 2- Nakamura and Reigns. Tease the crowd that Reigns might win so when Nakamura wins the place can go absolutely bonkers!
Old 01-28-2018, 02:40 PM
Formerly known as AD Angelic Diablo
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...Avrusha92 is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Avrusha92 Send a message via Skype™ to Avrusha92

It's been a while but I'm back! (Those who remember me, I'm A.D, used to create all the sigs here). I usually come back around this time to give my predictions on the Rumble. But anyways, I think Roman Reigns will have his way of challenging Brock Lesnar (hopefully Braun Strowman instead...but we all know who will reign supreme).
This years winner is actually unpredictable, but I think it will be between Orton and Shinsuke Nakamura (this can be a tease for a back to back victory for Orton).

Only fitting to create a new sig for the occasion, #thankyoutaker
Formerly known as Angelic Diablo...Drink it maaaan

Old 01-28-2018, 09:45 PM
2018: Year of War Zone
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...Wildcat66 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooseman View Post
Final 4- Reigns, Nakamura, Wyatt and Orton.

Final 2- Nakamura and Reigns. Tease the crowd that Reigns might win so when Nakamura wins the place can go absolutely bonkers!
You successfully predicted the finale of the Rumble.

That is amazing.

#WildcatWayz
Cat of Controversy, Writer of Wrestling