WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-23-2017, 07:38 PM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Romancing Saga 2 - Battle With Kzinssie

Click for Spoiler:

Named after the first time you hear it, which is in battle against Kzinssie. He is one of the Seven Heroes who saved the world long ago but have come back as monsters. The song plays again afterwards in boss fights and other important fights. It's great to listen to just like the normal battle theme, and very fitting for the much more intense fights it plays in. You feel your emperor and his/her unit's sense of urgency in the fight while the track plays. I'm glad it wasn't only used for the Kzinssie fight. It is another example of when you encounter a monster further into a monster lair only for THIS to play instead of the regular battle theme, you know that it just got real!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 06:55 PM

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Super Mario Odyssey - Wooded Kingdom Steam Gardens

Click for Spoiler:

I like many of the tracks in several Super Mario games, but my goodness Odyssey's Wooded Kingdom surprised me and came out of nowhere hitting me with what has to be the catchiest theme from any level in a Mario game for the past decade. My fondness of catchy songs in video games is not a secret around here, and this song is another for my list of tracks I could listen to on repeat in many different scenarios. It makes me want to keep playing the Wooded Kingdom over and over. The upbeat melody fits so well with Mario jumping around in the woods looking for purple nut coins and dark blue Power Moons. I love it!

Quote:
Old 12-31-2017, 12:28 PM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

So, there was once this game developer called Sierra. They had high hopes for their brand. If I remember correctly they tried to create their own online interface that was a whacked out version of an old west town where you have to pay a monthly fee to utilize it, that didn't really catch on. They published a quarterly magazine hyping their brand, that lasted for about a year.

They also had excessively high hopes for their games. SpaceQuest 4 had a budget of $1,000,000 if I remember correctly, which was a lot of fucking money to put toward a video game in the early 1990s. For King's Quest VI, Sierra decided to commission a man named Michael Seibert to write a theme for supporting character Princess Cassima for the game. Using the melody of that song, Michael wrote a Sierra sponsored ballad called "Girl in the Tower".

Sierra was pretty happy with the song, and seemed to feel that they had a hit on their hands. Anyone who purchased King's Quest VI on floppy disk (remember those?) would be treated to a pamphlet that listed radio stations that had been sent the song by Sierra with a request that buyers call those stations and demand that Girl in the Tower be played. None of the radio stations agreed to play the song, every radio station has no record of anyone calling them to demand that Girl in the Tower be played.

I think it's a nifty tune, so I'll let the high-brow standards of the Wrestlezone forum judge its quality:

Old 01-21-2018, 02:34 PM

Well it was really cold in the last couple of weeks, even here in Texas. So, how about some ice level music?

Northern Hemispheres - Donkey Kong Country

Click for Spoiler:

I have the SNES Classic and some friends from my church got together for a game night last week. We played a lot of Donkey Kong Country, among other games. This song plays in the level Snow Barrel Blast which is the level that we got to before ending for the night. Snow Barrel Blast is one of the game's tougher levels. You likely know the one if you have played this game before. It is that really tough level in the tundra during a snowstorm right after the boss fight against the Queen Zinger. The theme fits well with the stress you feel as you try to get the tricky shots of the barrels without hitting a zinger or shooting in the wrong direction. The snowstorm getting worse halfway through the level making it hard to see, does nothing to help alleviate the stress. Great song. When I hear it memories of frustrations in that Snow Barrel Blast level come back from when I was a kid. The Rambi Tokens end up being a lifesaver since you can try to get a bunch of extra lives through the Rambi bonus level. Or you could just take the shortcut found within the level.

Quote: