WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-11-2018, 09:02 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...
Default Kototenzan vs Yokozuna

I've made it very clear that I'm a huge mark for the late John Tenta. I think that he was a good person and an outstanding athlete whose undefeated streak of 24 wins during eight months in legitimate Japanese Sumo wrestling speaks for itself. In Japan John Tenta was known as Kototenzan.

When I was young, and as big a fan as I've ever been, I was treated to a match between Kototenzan and Yokozuna.

Click for Spoiler:
With that result, Kototenzan maintained a lifelong record of being undefeated in Sumo.

Last edited by enviousdominous : 01-11-2018 at 09:05 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:44 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Jim Cornette has made it clear that he didn't like the match :/

I thought it was entertaining, and you can tell how well Earthquake was loved by the fans by the reaction he got when he won. Kind of a shame that WWE scrapped the character shortly afterwards.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2018, 09:47 AM
(To Rip) The Heart From Your Hate
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...Starkist worked a dark match on ECW recently...

The commentary was really good during this match. Macho and Vince worked well and kept the intrigue going. That Earthquake guy was really over, did he ever get a good push in the WWF?
Old 01-11-2018, 09:47 AM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

What a load of shit that was.

A worked sumo match... at least they never tried that at Wrestlemania...