WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Wrestling Spam Zone
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-08-2017, 04:52 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...
Default Ric Flair & Bad Bunny

For those who don't know, which is probably everyone, Bad Bunny is the biggest sensation in Latin music these days having a powerful social media following and overall media too. He's also a big wrestling fan which you'll figure out the second you see him with his colorful outfits and carrying the Big Gold Belt everywhere.

He's also a massive wrestling fan quoting wrestlers left and right. Stone Cold, NWO, figures from Puerto Rico (where he's from). And it all culminated with his latest single. Where he co-stars with none other than Ric Flair who looks so hilariously happy to be in this music video.

Funny rumor going about is that WWE wants him to make a song for Wrestlemania. He was in fact backstage at WM33. 26,000,000 views in a week kinda warrants the idea. And in one of the oddest things ever, Baron Corbin is a big fan. He's actually an overall fan of the island it seems since he vacations there often. Not much to discuss. Just a trivia note.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:18 PM
WWF Hardcore Champion

Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...Da Prophet is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via Skype™ to Da Prophet

But remember that according to Meltzer that Ric Flair isn't a pop culture icon.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2017, 05:42 PM
WZCW Grand Slam &
ECW Champion

El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...El Killjoy is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da Prophet View Post
That argument hurt my head. Though I found Satin just insisting over and over to be annoying.
Old 12-09-2017, 12:35 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...Pika worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Didn't even know he said that. When Jericho vs Omega first broke he pretty clearly pretended to know it had a high possibility of it happening at Wrestle Kingdom. Then in his recent interview with Jericho he said he had no idea and completely ignored saying it. Starting to get why people hate him more.

Cool how far Ric's reach is really. He's bigger than I remember sometimes.
Old 12-09-2017, 03:41 PM
squashed Disco Inferno to become
WCW TV Champion

Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...Pay Per Ghost is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I dig his love for pro wrestling but that music video made me cringe.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:01 AM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

How do people like this get any recognition from the music world? I'm not saying I'm better at rapping but holy shit, his tone doesn't change AT ALL through the entire song, I wanted to run out on the street so a bus could hit me just so the song would end.

Did I mention he sounds like crap yet? Fuck!

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-07-2018, 07:29 AM
Behold my diction
WCW TV Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Bad Bunny is what would happen if Def Jam signed Napoleon Dynamite.
Old 01-07-2018, 09:36 AM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:

It still amazes me how upset people get about Meltzerís opinions. Dude knows the type of people stupid enough to give him money for his opinions and panders his whole shtick to them, social media included. Canít knock the hustle.