WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives > WZ End of Year Awards > Wrestling Awards > 2017 Wrestling Awards
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who Was the Group/Tag Team of the Year in 2017?
Usos 21 60.00%
Authors of Pain 1 2.86%
DIY 0 0%
Sanity 3 8.57%
New Day 2 5.71%
Undisputed Era 0 0%
The Bar 6 17.14%
Shield 0 0%
Bullet Club 2 5.71%
Los Ingobernables de Japon 0 0%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...
Default Group/Tag Team of the Year

They're coming in waves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 06:43 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

New Day have been going strong for the last 3 years, and are still finding way to reinvent themselves. They still seem fresh and entertaining. And their longevity as an all time top drawing team can't be ignored or denied at this point. The Usos deserve recognition for their performances this year, as does the Bar. Sheamus and Cesaro still have had a lot of chemistry together as partners, and are quite marketable. Quite the achievement following their disastrous best of 7 series last year.
Old 01-03-2018, 10:48 AM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

I'm one of the few that actually like The Bar. Great tag team and have won the gold three times this year. Cesaro is one of the best tag team partners around. Every team he's been on has been a good team.

Join WZCW now.

Old 01-03-2018, 07:16 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I'm one of the few that actually like The Bar. Great tag team and have won the gold three times this year. Cesaro is one of the best tag team partners around. Every team he's been on has been a good team.
Every tag partner he has had also had some shitty stuff happen after they split. Hero got fat(er), Swagger got released, Kidd almost couldn't walk again, and now there are reports that Sheamus may have to retire sooner rather than later due to a spinal issue, the same one that lead to Edge's retirement.

I went with the Usos (forgive me Kofi) because they have had a top flight feud, plenty of time with the gold (technically silver), and have had a lot of fancy matches. Unlike the Bar/Shield matches, which were always just watchable, the many matches the Usos had with The New Day always felt great and a couple ended up on the list of the years best of.