WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-02-2018, 02:36 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Rumor is they are trying to get the belt on asuka before the Rumble.

Which all but makes clear what is to happen here.

Even though I know its coming, I'm still going to shit bricks, being there live.

Click for Spoiler:
Rousey
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 05:02 PM
WWE European Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I feel like everybody is thinking that Ronda rousey will make a surprise appearance in the rumble match and actually winning it. While it would be a big surprise and we all know that this match really need something big to make fans remember it in the end, i fell it would be a waste of a appearance for Rousey to show up for this match and it would hurt both division as a whole if she actually win it.

Nothing against her because she a big attraction, but i feel they should be in a match that you could do a lot of promotion around her to maximize to number of peoples that you would attract with her first match. Plus having a non wrestler winning the first ever women's rumble feel like a cop out and make everybody else look like idiots that they couldn't eliminate a non wrestler.

As for Asuka winning the title before the rumble, Why not. They have a huge Raw coming up in 3 weeks, why not do the title switch on that show, i know it's the go home show before the rumble but it's also the 25th anniversary show and they will need a lot of big things to happen on that show so having Asuka win the title their make sense plus that way you can take her out of the rumble and have alexa bliss take her place.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:37 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Asuka vs Rousey is the best option for Wrestlemania. Two tough submission fighters.

But you know if Rousey wins, people will complain. Only thing that would make fans rage more is if Santina Marella comes back and wins the Women's Rumble. Actually now that I mentioned it, I hope that does happen.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...
Default 2018 Women's Rumble Contestants?

Okay so we know about 14 or so female wrestlers that are in the women's rumble. They've stated it will be 30 women which they don't have on main roster. So what are some other names you guys think might be added? Surprise contestants?

I'm gonna say definitely Nia Jax and Mickey James will most likely be added along with maybe Dana Brooke (ugh). After that, I think some in NXT might be surprise contestants: Peyton Royce, Billie Kay, Nikki Cross, Kairi Sane, Shayna Bayzler, etc. I think they may also get some for nostalgia like possibly Lita, Trish (fingers crossed), Michelle McCool, Gail Kim, etc.

What do you guys think?
Old 01-06-2018, 06:20 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Sometimes when I hope for a surprise entrant, just for fun I'll hope for someone who is a one in a million shot of showing up.

Kia Stevens has been slimming down, and I'm wondering if it's possible that she'll show up to clear the ring and destroy the show with her awesomeness.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:03 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

If they truly want to make the Royal Rumble Match for the women entertaining or at the very least special then they shouldn't rush it and why I say that? If they rush the entrances and the whole entire finish on it people will be calling for its demise straight away. Furthermore, if they truly want to make this a match that people can go and say that this match can be just as good as the Men's Royal Rumble Match then the women need to have the same amount of time on their match too. I mean a full hour or more for 30 women to fight it out just as the men do.

Imagine if an entrant from the #1 position in the 30-Women Royal Rumble Match were to outlast 29 other divas doing what Michaels and Benoit did? Or doing what Mysterio or Flair did winning it from the #2 or #3 position lasting that long?

However, what I will give to WWE is that with the women's match anyone can realistically win it and that is what makes it so unpredictable in its nature in its entirety.

30 women...1 winner and the winner she gets a title match in the main event of WrestleMania

But what WWE needs to do for the winner is that whoever wins it she should tease both the RAW Women's Champion and the Smackdown Women's Champion depending on which diva from what brand wins it. Like for example a RAW diva winning it and she shows up on both shows meaning she can tease her brand's champion but then show up on Smackdown the next night and tease the WWE Smackdown Women's Champion basically telling her that I can challenge you too if I so choose. Or vice versa if a Smackdown diva wins it she could tease her brand's champion but then jump over to RAW and surprise the RAW Women's Champion basically telling her that I can challenge you too at Mania since I earned the right last night by throwing 29 other women over that top rope.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:09 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I might be the only one, but I'll mark out like I did during AJ's Royal Rumble debut if Kris Wolf is a surprise entrant. I see her as the female Daniel Bryan, or the second coming of Harley Saito. To help anyone else's familiarity and level of excitement if she does debut; here's a fun vid of her:

EDIT: She also had an epic encounter with the WWE's latest superstar, Kairi Sane:

Last edited by enviousdominous : 01-07-2018 at 02:18 AM.
Old 01-07-2018, 02:49 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

This will be the last time I gush over Kris Wolf's awesomeness, I swear.

Kris Wolf was recently (December 30th, 2017) featured on CBS News, and I hope to God that HHH was watching:

Old 01-07-2018, 04:06 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Rousey would be nice debut but winning would kinda be overkill. Though I can definitely see Vince wanting to make mainstream points by her either winning Rumble or even winning title upon her debut.

More interested with what happens with titles before or after. I can see Asuka overthrowing Alexa and even Carmella cashing MiTB so Alexa and Charlotte would be in the Rumble match.

Cant see it going for too long. They would get nice time but not as mens Rumble match.
Old 01-09-2018, 05:01 PM

BALORCLUB6996 is looking to come up from OCW...

I would mark out if Lita, Trish and even Beth Phoenix are all surprise entrants cause they were so awesome and I think it would be a massive mistake to have Ronda Rousey win this thing cause it would be a slap in the face to both Women's Divisions to have a new comer just come in and win.

I also believe Asuka MUST win the Women's title from Alexa on RAW 25 and be taken out of the Rumble, cause I can't see her being eliminated thus ending her streak...but I guess we'll see what happens!