WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-30-2017, 06:33 PM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

There's no way Jinder doesn't go to the finals after just losing the WWE title. Not unless somebody costs him the match for whatever reason. Still, I'm not sure this is as obvious as everyone thinks it is. WWE loves to throw out seemingly predictable scenarios and then swerve us simply for the sake of swerving us.

At the same time, I'm not seeing any decent match-ups besides Roode/Jinder here. Either way, Ziggler's coming back so this will all be a moot point.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:17 AM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

Jinder winning the title absolutely makes sense from every point I see. You know Vince loves the anti American winning the U.S. title. I would like to see a Roode win it too but like everyone’s saying Dolph will probably show up and it will end in a no contest.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 11:51 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Jinder Mahal The Modern Day Maharaja they still have faith in him and we know how WWE loves to reward superstars who they have faith in? They basically gift wrap them titles and that is what I see them doing as far as them basically giving Jinder Mahal the WWE United States Championship.
Old 12-31-2017, 01:15 PM
Knockout Champion

Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...Radical worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I love the idea of tournaments in wrestling but I hope I'm not disappointed by the follow-through.

I know in pro wrestling tournaments you can pretty much project the finals and probably the winner, that's often the case. But, what I HOPE is that there are storyline progressions NOT JUST with the main stars in the tournament. And hopefully fairly significant storyline progressions.

You can still treat a WWE tournament like a sporting event competition and STILL have interference or hotly contested matchups or teasing team friction or new alliances.

I could give a bunch of examples of how they could do that with the match-ups they have but I'm sure most of you could too. It's just a matter of if "Creative" is going to do something ... creative or not.

As for the winner, may be Jinder so he can continue this Champion run he's been on. Not a fan of another 'America-hating foreigner' as US champ gimmick again. Mahal's gimmick needs to be MUCH deeper than that to be more interesting. If they are going to make him US Champ give the fans MUCH more reasons to hate him rather than just being a 'guy from India' who has '1.3 billion supporters' that are not Americans.

Make Jinder despicable. Make him DEMAND respect and have others kiss his feet. Have him beat up and FORCE a few people to show him respect and bow before him and kiss his feet. And have him ruthless in attaining this 'respect'. If he loses a match he needs to react strongly and viciously and maybe even manipulatively. Try to coax others with money to take out those who he has issue with, etc. Because this is the type of character who needs deeply defined reasons and then examples of his evilness to be worthy of being a heel champion.

Because you know what? Baron Corbin is a so-called 'heel' champion and if you look at his words and actions, yes he'll do a back stage or ring attack sometime and insult the fans sometimes ... it's alright ... but it's what I would call "heel-light" actions. He does enough for fans to have some reason to boo him and since he started in WWE he's always been heel and fairly dominant so at least he has some of that going for him.

But Jinder? He has a mountain to climb still and if they are still going with him as a championship contender they NEED to go in full-tilt to develop him as a despicable heel or just stop.

Now, if Roode wins, that's interesting too. I guess they are keeping Roode as face right now because he's entrance gives him such a pop and he really hasn't done anything to be booed for. I'm sure he'll be a great heel turn once it happens but if he wins and it is so Ziggler can come back and face him he'll have to stay babyface as Ziggler will be the heel.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:31 AM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Nobody wants to mention how Xavier Woods being there, feels soo out of place? Because it really does. I would watch for Xavier to have a big moment in this tournament.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:10 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Nobody wants to mention how Xavier Woods being there, feels soo out of place? Because it really does. I would watch for Xavier to have a big moment in this tournament.
This would be the most interesting of outcomes for me personally. The New Day has pretty much owned the entire tag team division since they were first established in 2014. Their feud with The Usos this past year featured some of the best tag team wrestling in years. There is little doubt the New Day will continue to flourish as a tag team but a little break from the division isn't the worst idea.

I'd have Xavier slide past Jinder Mahal and Bobby Roode to win the championship and see how the freebird works for a singles title. Ziggler, Roode or Mahal can all lay claim to the title a little later on after we see Xavier and the New Day bring something different to the United States Chanpionship. It's certainly the most entertaining outcome.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 01-04-2018, 03:21 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Jinder wins to keep him relevant and doing something for a while before he drops further back down the card and becomes a jobber again. No way he doesn't win after coming off his WWE Title reign. And WWE loves the evil foreigner holding the home country belt angle.

Roode likely wins it off him later in the year.

Xavier would only be interesting if it leads to New Day breaking up and having a Triple Threat over the belt at Wrestlemania. Don't wanna see them hold the belt and have some LayCool type shit angle with the belt.