WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-27-2017, 03:56 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Mathix View Post
With Dean Ambrose out of action and Roman seemingly destined to conquer the Beast at WrestleMania my fantasy booking came into play and my previous prediction of Zayn and Owens co-winning took a back seat. It could still happen but with one member of the Shield out for the foreseeable future and the other basically locked into a world title match, I would love to see Seth Rollins with the Rumble and challenge AJ Styles at WrestleMania for the WWE Championship. It's a match we haven't seen minus a minute interaction at Survivor Series last year and it could possibly tear the house down.

This is all assuming they don't go with Shinsuke Nakamura facing AJ at Mania which I don't think they will because he's basically damaged goods at this point after losing twice to Jinder and being the first one eliminated at Survivor Series. He needs to be built up quite a bit more before getting this kind of win. John Cena is of course a dark horse and if Jinder had kept the title he basically would have been a lock. It's possible and although him vs Lesnar or Styles would rock, both those matches have been done already multiple times. Unless it somehow ends up John Cena vs Brock Lesnar vs Roman Reigns at Mania? That's quite a main event.

The point I am getting at is it is quite an open field this time compared to every Rumble since 2012 in that I am not sure who is going to win. I don't want Cena just because since 2012, 4 out of the 5 Rumbles have been repeat winners and the other one was a winner flat out no one wanted to see. I'm just hoping they do something interesting this time.
Rollins winning and facing Styles is amazing and something I also want. However you need a good reason as to why Rollins is going for the WWE Championship and not the Universal Championship.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2017, 04:18 PM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I know we all have some big dream scenario that somebody from Raw will win the rumble and face AJ Styles for the title or vice versa. But the thing is, it's just that, it's a dream scenario because in reality we all know that WWE will stay loyal to the brand split no matter what and if a raw guy wins the rumble then he will go an face Lesnar and if a smackdown guy win, then it will go an face AJ Styles or whoever is the WWE champion at mania. The only guy that could make it interesting this year is John Cena because of his free agent status which makes any other outcome predictable and boring.

Personally, if it'S not Cena that wins the rumble this year, i fell like it will be a smackdown guy winning this, so that means that it's either going to be between, orton, nakamura, Zayn and Owens. I already eliminate Zayn because let's face it, he's just Owens Lackey anyway. I don'T want to see owens vs Styles on another ppv since we saw this so many time before and it just didn't click. So it's between Orton and Nakamura. Personally i think the money match is with Nakamura. While it won't be THE main event match on the card, it's still a pretty big match and with the limited time they have left with AJ Styles, i feel like they need to capitalize on this match as quickly as possible before Styles decided to retired.

So my guess would be, if you don'T give it to Cena, then go with nakamura.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:21 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...Aeon Mathix scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Aeon Mathix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. View Post
Rollins winning and facing Styles is amazing and something I also want. However you need a good reason as to why Rollins is going for the WWE Championship and not the Universal Championship.
Not necessarily as Chris Benoit randomly showed up on Raw after he won and said he was coming for Triple H. After Undertaker won, Lashley, Cena and Batista were literally just standing in a ring waiting for him to choose who he wanted at WrestleMania. I get that it should make sense and have a motive behind it, but at the same time it can easily be accomplished by announcing whoever wins gets to pick the world champion of their choosing.

I believe that's how it went down since Benoit won anyway. Nonetheless would love to see the match on a big stage no matter how it would happen.
Old 12-27-2017, 07:54 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon Mathix View Post
Not necessarily as Chris Benoit randomly showed up on Raw after he won and said he was coming for Triple H. After Undertaker won, Lashley, Cena and Batista were literally just standing in a ring waiting for him to choose who he wanted at WrestleMania. I get that it should make sense and have a motive behind it, but at the same time it can easily be accomplished by announcing whoever wins gets to pick the world champion of their choosing.

I believe that's how it went down since Benoit won anyway. Nonetheless would love to see the match on a big stage no matter how it would happen.
Benoit wanted the belt he once had, the World Heavyweight Championship. That was his storyline dream.
Batista chose HHH for personal reasons.
Undertaker and Rey chose the champions of their brand, as did Cena, Edge, Del Rio, Sheamus and Cena again.
Orton also chose HHH for personal reasons, or you could say, Triple H chose Orton.

So Rollins needs to have a specific reason to challenge AJ and not Lesnar.
The most obvious one is taking advantage of the rumors surrounding RR2017. Both Rollins and Styles were candidates to face HBK. Styles calls himself phenomenal and the best in the ring. So Rollins has to prove something, so he chooses to fight AJ Styles in a dream match.

Angle vs HBK from 2005 which was an interpromotional match also happened for the same reasons.
Old 12-27-2017, 08:01 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
ROH Pure Champion

Those that want Nakamura to win but didn't want Roman to win at 2015 are hypocrites. Nakamura can't cut a promo, his reactions are ok but not even near the reactions Reigns had in late 2014. And he's been with the main roster for a year. Nobody knows Nakamura. And he's clearly not fit to be the champion, yet.

Also, has anyone thought the notion of Goldberg winning ot? Not that I want him to win, but, he never really had an official send off..

With all that being said though, I'd applaud them if they gave it to Nakamura. It's the riskiest move. But hey, Del Rio and Sheamus have one and their wins came at a time when the world titles were still treated equally.
Old 12-28-2017, 01:28 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

The thing about the 2018 edition of the Royal Rumble Match that is still on my mind is if let's say the winner is a RAW superstar can he jump brands and go over to Smackdown Live and challenge for the WWE Championship? Or if the winner is a Smackdown superstar can he jump brands and go over to RAW and challenge for the WWE Universal Championship?

Or is the winner strictly restricted to their brand? I sure as hell hope not because then depending on who the winner is if they go after the title of their choice the champions have no idea if the winner will choose their title

It further just adds to the unpredictability of the match am I right or am I wrong?
Old 01-03-2018, 04:50 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I have Shinsuke Nakamura winning this as I see them having Nakamura vs. AJ at Wrestlemania.

They should have Roman eliminated last just to fuck with Philly and get them all emotional, teasing he'll win again but also having them root for Shinsuke, who's a clear fan favourite unlike Roman. Would be the first time Roman and Shinsuke interacted with each other too.

Shinsuke Kinshasa's Roman over the top rope to win. That would be a cool ending much like when Shawn Superkicked Diesel over the top rope to win the 96 Rumble.

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 01-03-2018 at 04:55 AM.
Old 01-03-2018, 04:59 AM
WCW TV Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I kinda feel like they might not even put reigns in the rumble just because everybody is expecting it and why not just have him defend the ic title this year. As for how I see the match end, let just have cena and nakamura as the final 2, everybody would think that cena will win but have nakamura eliminate cena. Nakamura need all the momentum he can get right now since while still a main event star, he's kinda been a cold character right now and if you want to make a big deal of his title match at mania, you need to help him get on the same level as aj styles.as far as popularity is concern.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:48 AM
ECW TV Champion

OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...OYDK is going to make some noise in the draft...

I legitimately think Nakamura is going to win this thing. I can see them teasing a Reigns win, but since everybody and their grandmothers can see that it's going to be Reigns/Lesnar for the Universal strap from a mile away, and the WWE knows that we know, I would be surprised to see them pull the trigger on Roman when they can finally send the Rumble crowd home happy for the first time in a while. I also feel that WWE knows they have a dream match in Nak/Styles and, with time seemingly running out to put these guys together on a big stage, there seems to be no better opportunity than Mania 34.

The Universal strap (company guys) will be the main event, and AJ/Nak will be the match that ropes in the smarks. I mean, it really is time to do something with Nakamura. Even if he loses, which I'm guessing he would, putting him against Styles for the WWE title could be a star-making opportunity. It could also give him a chance to finally let loose on the main roster and put on a 5-star match much like his debut bout with Zayn.

I don't really see an argument against giving him the win. Give him the match and leave it up to him to sink or swim.
Old 01-05-2018, 04:49 AM
WCW TV Champion

rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...rge2010 worked a dark match on ECW recently...

27 from Raw & Smackdown

NXT
Aliester Black

Surprise
Batista
Daniel Bryan

Batista enters number 29, Daniel Bryan enters number 30.

A) They are the last two and go over the rope at the same time and declared 'co-winners'.
B) Lesnar comes down to the ring and costs Batista the win.
C) Shane comes down to the ring and costs Bryan the win.

Wrestleamania 34

Universal Title - Batista vs Brock Lesnar (c)
WWE Title - Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles (c)
John Cena vs Undertaker
Kurt Angle vs Triple H
Raw Womens Title - Asuka (c) vs Rhonda Rousey
The Shield vs The Club
Brawn Strowman vs Baron Corbin