WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-28-2017, 08:27 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

So many people are upset Dean is going to miss Wrestlemania, people talking on various sites about how their Mania interest is way down now, and I just don't see why.

Yes, I understand that he is going to miss a payday, that part I get one hundred percent and it does suck for the guy.

What I don't get is people acting like Dean missing Mania is going to result in us being robbed of something truly special. What has Dean done in his past appearances to suggest he was going to do something special? Look at his history

29- Shield win over Show, Orton, and Sheamus
30- Shield squash NAO and Kane
31- Curtain jerked in the IC ladder match
32- Was Brock's bitch
33- Beat Corbin on the pre-show for IC title

Maybe we would have gotten the 900th match between he and Seth vs. The Bar as they continue to be Roman's wacky friends, but nothing Dean has ever done would suggest his presence at Mania was going to be must watch.
Old 12-31-2017, 09:13 AM

TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...TakeTheSting is looking to come up from OCW...

I’ve just personally always loved Ambrose. Sure he can get better st a lot of things, but he entertains me, is decent on the mic, his move set fits him pretty well. I’m hoping he does return as heel and turns on the shield. His Interviews when the shield first formed in nxt were a lot better then they are now.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 11:57 AM
WWE Women's Champion

Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...Terry Gyimah is looking to come up from OCW...

Yes best thing WWE can do is bring Ambrose back as a heel if and when he does come back from this injury and this injury puts him out to at least May 2018 if his injury is slotted to be 6 months. However, I heard his injury could possibly even be 9 months and if that is true then that puts him out until at least SummerSlam 2018. Furthermore, Dean could use the break and why? The man has wrestled consistently and constantly non-stop for WWE for years now almost at every live event. My point being that he has been healthy for the better part of his career up until this point and the small time he had off in 2014 he wasn't even injured he was off filming a movie for WWE.
Old 01-03-2018, 05:10 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

A Joe-Ambrose feud should be good when Ambrose returns. I like the jabs Joe is taking at Dean and Renee during his interviews with Renee too. Could see Renee walking out on an interview with Joe and refusing to interview him ever again, which should make things more interesting.