WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 01-01-2018, 10:56 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
World Heavyweight Champion

Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...Dave is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

Welcome back, mate.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:00 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
It's bittersweet to see so many new names and faces... I wonder how many of you are actually vets with different usernames. I guess I'll figure it out as I go along. While I'm glad to see the few that have stuck around this long and some that have returned, I also look forward to getting to know the members of this fed I'm unfamiliar with.
Glad to see you back, dude!

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2018, 03:17 PM
Sunday Night Shiver
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

Here's a thing for those who like doing things

http://forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=339547
Old 01-01-2018, 03:52 PM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

Still don't like awards like -Worst Poster-. Too negative spreading.

Old 01-01-2018, 04:00 PM
Natural 20 G-Mod
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Still don't like awards like -Worst Poster-. Too negative spreading.
Guys like d_henderson are why we still need that award.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Sunday Night Shiver
WCW TV Champion

Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...Spidey is a Television Champion...
Send a message via Skype™ to Spidey

You could nominate those Hang In There posters as worst posters.

It's pretty laid back.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:36 PM
The Show himself
WWE Diva's Champion

CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...CyberPunk scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to CyberPunk

I want a 'Most absent poster' award. I totally have a shot there.
Old 01-01-2018, 05:51 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey View Post
You could nominate those Hang In There posters as worst posters.

It's pretty laid back.
I nominate the Monroe ones yearly.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 01-02-2018, 07:48 AM
Remarkable Mark Keaton
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is going to make some noise in the draft...

I really want to participate but it's more difficult than I thought. I have Navi as nicest poster but I draw a blank for most of the other awards. I'm getting old. Plus Happy New Year's folks. One thing I don't miss from drinking is the horrible hangover I used to have on this day....or yesterday? Ya yesterday. (Slaps own head)

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail : 01-02-2018 at 07:52 AM.
Old 01-02-2018, 06:50 PM
It's clobberin' time!!!
WWE Diva's Champion

Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...Bad News BK worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
That's what I said when I left in 2014...

It's bittersweet to see so many new names and faces... I wonder how many of you are actually vets with different usernames. I guess I'll figure it out as I go along. While I'm glad to see the few that have stuck around this long and some that have returned, I also look forward to getting to know the members of this fed I'm unfamiliar with.

Yeah, this one got me in the feels, too.
Good to see you back, mate.

Also, a belated happy 2018 to one and all!

Hey, I'm just sayin'.