WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > The GSD - General Spam Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-30-2017, 05:57 PM
Advertise Here $9.95/month
Intercontinental Champion

George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...George Steele's Barber is a United States Champion...
Default envious is Back

There's been a dearth of logic, humor, and John Tenta love around here. Where did you end up going? What did you do? Were you lucky enough not to have to watch wrestling during that time?

Nothing new around here. None of us have figured out if our fathers really love us so we still watch professional wrestling.
GSB Observation #8675309 - I've never seen Samoa Joe and Manny from Modern Family in the same room at the same time, coincidence?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:17 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I saw he was back and it made me happy. He's deserving of this here return thread.
Old 12-30-2017, 10:36 PM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My bro is back, BAYBAY!
Old 12-31-2017, 01:38 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

I have about a week of this place left. I feel that I won't sink any ships by announcing that I'm in Niger right now. To sum up my attitude going into, and coming out of this magical journey, I'll share this clip of Rick and Morty (Rick is me, Morty is my inner child):

What did I do? I spent 6 months placating my boss, who is the size of Goldberg with all the social class of Vince Russo.

One day he left me a note saying that he wanted to see me ASAP. I spent the next two hours looking for him as he was meandering around the camp.

Finally found him, he had me sit in his office by saying "SIT DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HERE A WHILE!" and while I was in the process of unfolding a folded chair to sit on he exclaims again "I SAID SIT DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HERE A WHILE!"

I honored his request to see me sitting down, and he bugged off for another hour while I waited. He finally came back and stomped over to his seat and sat with authority.

His next words were "I AM FUCKING PISSED!" and we stared at each other for a good minute.

He then said "I WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE WERE THREE CIVIL ENGINEERS, WHO HAVE A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO DO, IN THE WEIGHT TENT (one of the facilities I run) CHANGING LIGHT BULBS!"

Long story short, some lights in the weight tent were out and the problem wasn't the bulbs. The problem was the bulb sockets, which is a problem that civil engineers are expected to fix. I explained that to him. He was so set in his mood that he refused to back down, and explained that he was *held his fingers close together* THIS close to firing my ass.

Light bulbs. I was almost fired, which would have essentially meant that I fart around the camp for the rest of my tour and do odd jobs, because bossman drew a fucking stupid conclusion and was bent on having a shitty day. By the way; tip of the iceberg. I'm so fucking ready to get out of here and never see these perpetually menstruating insufferable douche-bags ever again.

Wrestlezone.com was on the banned list for the first five months that I was here, and the wifi here is so shitty that accessing the site on my phone or laptop is a no-go. Prowrestling and these forums will be part of my therapy after leaving here.

ShinChan had been helping me maintain my sanity through Facebook messenger while I was here, and I'm not blowing smoke when I say that his encouragement was invaluable to my mental health. Thanks for being my wingman Shin.
Old 12-31-2017, 02:29 AM
WZCW Elite Openweight Champion
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...Dagger Dias is a WWE Champion...
Send a message via ICQ to Dagger Dias Send a message via AIM to Dagger Dias Send a message via MSN to Dagger Dias Send a message via Yahoo to Dagger Dias Send a message via Skype™ to Dagger Dias

Dang that truly sucks man. It's awful when bosses decide to be unreasonable jerks. I once had a manager get mad at me for following my schedule. I'm not joking. If you ever want someone else to talk to feel free to contact me.

"And that's the bottom line, because DAGGER DIAS said so!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Dagger is the John Cena of this site.
Old 12-31-2017, 06:04 AM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

Glad to see you back hun. Missed you on the LD threads. Hopefully when you get home we'll see you more often. Stay safe.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:22 AM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

God, I've never seen a more accurate description.

"Imagine being on a traveling 8th grade girls volleyball team for 6 months" is how I always describe it
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 12-31-2017, 12:06 PM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...Stone Cold Tea worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Damn that sucks but it's good to know you're still about. Stay blessed Envious!
Old 01-01-2018, 07:13 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by enviousdominous View Post
I have about a week of this place left. I feel that I won't sink any ships by announcing that I'm in Niger right now. To sum up my attitude going into, and coming out of this magical journey, I'll share this clip of Rick and Morty (Rick is me, Morty is my inner child):

What did I do? I spent 6 months placating my boss, who is the size of Goldberg with all the social class of Vince Russo.

One day he left me a note saying that he wanted to see me ASAP. I spent the next two hours looking for him as he was meandering around the camp.

Finally found him, he had me sit in his office by saying "SIT DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HERE A WHILE!" and while I was in the process of unfolding a folded chair to sit on he exclaims again "I SAID SIT DOWN! YOU'RE GOING TO BE HERE A WHILE!"

I honored his request to see me sitting down, and he bugged off for another hour while I waited. He finally came back and stomped over to his seat and sat with authority.

His next words were "I AM FUCKING PISSED!" and we stared at each other for a good minute.

He then said "I WANT TO KNOW WHY THERE WERE THREE CIVIL ENGINEERS, WHO HAVE A MILLION OTHER THINGS TO DO, IN THE WEIGHT TENT (one of the facilities I run) CHANGING LIGHT BULBS!"

Long story short, some lights in the weight tent were out and the problem wasn't the bulbs. The problem was the bulb sockets, which is a problem that civil engineers are expected to fix. I explained that to him. He was so set in his mood that he refused to back down, and explained that he was *held his fingers close together* THIS close to firing my ass.

Light bulbs. I was almost fired, which would have essentially meant that I fart around the camp for the rest of my tour and do odd jobs, because bossman drew a fucking stupid conclusion and was bent on having a shitty day. By the way; tip of the iceberg. I'm so fucking ready to get out of here and never see these perpetually menstruating insufferable douche-bags ever again.

Wrestlezone.com was on the banned list for the first five months that I was here, and the wifi here is so shitty that accessing the site on my phone or laptop is a no-go. Prowrestling and these forums will be part of my therapy after leaving here.

ShinChan had been helping me maintain my sanity through Facebook messenger while I was here, and I'm not blowing smoke when I say that his encouragement was invaluable to my mental health. Thanks for being my wingman Shin.
My pleasure, brother. Always available for you. 😊