WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > General Wrestling Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-31-2017, 01:13 AM

Carpathian Florist is looking to come up from OCW...Carpathian Florist is looking to come up from OCW...

The mic wasn't killed... it was shut off as part of the scripted promo, much like WWE and not the TV network used to blur certain shirts to make it seem more controversial. They shut off the mic at a predetermined point in the scripted promo to make it seem as if he'd finally gone too far.
You can bet everything was drafted and pre-approved long before he made his entrance

“In my mind’s eye my thoughts light fires in your cities.”
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2017, 02:51 AM
Behold my diction
WWE European Champion

enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...enviousdominous is going to make some noise in the draft...

Whew, that dude sure does love to ramble.

So... when he says "wrestling" he apparently means kayfabe 90% of the time, which is odd considering he would often add kayfabe as supplement to his point right after. I think he started getting brain tied near the middle when he was accusing Punk of demonizing the real life individuals that the actors are portraying. Actors portraying their real life counterparts is some fifth dimension shit that I don't think that the WWE has ever tried before.

I watched the entire vid and honestly don't know how he validates the conclusion that CM Punk killed wrestling with the pipe bomb. I honestly can't think of anything bad that happened as a direct result of the pipebomb. Arrogant smarks that use it as a crutch for when they're struggling to pinch off a YouTube monologue (like the dork-ass in the vid) are an annoyance, sure. Wrestling isn't affected in any way by them.
Old 01-31-2018, 01:21 PM

FlashMarston is looking to come up from OCW...

I don't think it hurt anything. If anything it opened up the wrestling world. I was surprised to see him so high in the all time Raw moments this month. Man I wish Punk was back in the WWE. They could even give him his own shoot show on the network.
Old 04-18-2018, 02:29 PM

UncleSav4ge is looking to come up from OCW...

That promo was one of the best in my opinion and he just said what most of us wanted to say anyway. So I don't think it hurt the business at all