WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-30-2017, 06:31 PM
The Premier Provider

K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...K Web V3 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Currently playing assassin's creed origins and South park on ps4, and mario odyssey on switch
Old 02-03-2018, 04:21 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via MSN to SSJPhenom

Currently playing Witcher 3. I've finished the main story and Heart of Stone. I'm on Blood and Wine now. Just started it too. I have 180 hours total on the game so far and I still have all of Blood and Wine to play and well over 200 ?s left to explore in various regions. Also, I still have some Gwent cards to find and Witcher Gear from the Cat and Griffin schools to create. As well as the Grandmaster builds for all the Witcher Gear. I still have a while to go huh?

I can't believe I've not played this game until now. It blows my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightShiftLegend View Post
Thus why I'd let a girl put on a strap-on and get in there. You only live once.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 04:34 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Also back into Witcher 3. I'm only about 10 hours in, I don't put in long sessions with it, should last me until the second half of 2019 until I complete it on Xbox One. Just past the bathhouse brawl part.

NHL 18 PS4 and Smite (Both) take up most of the remaining time. COD WW2, Metal Gear Phantom Pain and a few others I'll play for small doses.

TALK TO JIM
Old 02-03-2018, 04:48 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...SSJPhenom scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
Also back into Witcher 3. I'm only about 10 hours in, I don't put in long sessions with it, should last me until the second half of 2019 until I complete it on Xbox One. Just past the bathhouse brawl part.
What kind of ability build do you use for Geralt? I've been told I'm doing it wrong. I use all signs except for one column where I use melee skills. The only melee skills I use are the quick one, the second in the quick line that ups the critical and the whirl. Is there a better way? I could respec with that potion.

Quote:
Old 02-03-2018, 09:28 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
What kind of ability build do you use for Geralt? I've been told I'm doing it wrong. I use all signs except for one column where I use melee skills. The only melee skills I use are the quick one, the second in the quick line that ups the critical and the whirl. Is there a better way? I could respec with that potion.
I'm trying everything, I tend to use his sheild magic the most though, that's a free hit you can deflect and it comes in handy when taking on more than one enemy. I don't even see the point in magic trap, I've used it a few times and it looks like it doesn't do anything. I use the fire magic second most. When it comes to putting things in slots, I'm pretty sure I don't know what the hell I'm doing as I just fill the six slots and have at it.

TALK TO JIM
Old 02-04-2018, 03:33 AM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
I'm trying everything, I tend to use his sheild magic the most though, that's a free hit you can deflect and it comes in handy when taking on more than one enemy. I don't even see the point in magic trap, I've used it a few times and it looks like it doesn't do anything. I use the fire magic second most. When it comes to putting things in slots, I'm pretty sure I don't know what the hell I'm doing as I just fill the six slots and have at it.
I love using Queen too. Especially the sustained shield. That's cheesing at it's best, though. It literally turns whatever damage it takes into health. Sure, it can only take so much before it breaks, but usually by the time it breaks, health is fully restored. I don't even use potions because of Quen. It's almost like cheating, but I love it.

Quote:
Old 02-07-2018, 01:28 PM
PM me your cat's farts.
WWE Diva's Champion

BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...BaconBits is getting phone calls from TNA...

I have been playing SSX 3 on my PS2 again lately. I forgot how awesome the game was. Great open mountain setting, the always fun SSX physics and a damn good soundtrack.

Last edited by BaconBits : 02-07-2018 at 01:30 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:19 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I have been doing little signs and lots of quick melee(whirlwind one)

Think if you have one potion that gives you 0,5 sec immortality with each hit you can be indestructible for like 30 sec with no problem but didnt find that one, just whirlwinded through everyone. Also signs build

With few alchemy one and signs intensity you can literally kill those pesky guards that you couldnt touch before because they are way above your level.

Also equipment helps. Do cat set with whirlwind or griffin set with signs and you are golden even without that OP build. If you want to change something buy that potion and reset points to try something else.
Old 02-07-2018, 03:47 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Hello everyone, guy who has played 300 hours of Witcher 3 here.

If you would like to give me your email I'll send you a picture of a god build I found. One were you can easily wreck enemies ten levels higher than you.

The basics are maxing out most of the alchemy trees, buffing all the adreniline trees, and using the bear armour. You will be able to roll two decotions and another potion along with making your blade oil 50% stronger. I'll have to sit down and look at what exactly it was I did and the specific names but in general, alch-adrenaline builds make you a fucking monster. Poison blades and refreshment are the first two you need maxed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.

Last edited by Mighty NorCal : 02-07-2018 at 03:51 PM.
Old 02-07-2018, 04:32 PM
The Phenom of WZ
WWE European Champion

I usually focus on signs and just the quick attacks. It works well enough for a lot of things, but they generally have to be close to my level. Anything to far above me and my quen shield will break with one hit and I do little damage with my melee attacks. Everyone on YouTube tells me I'm doing it wrong cause I've been playing the game on my channel.

Quote: