WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-15-2017, 12:35 PM
The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
Have I missed it or has Impact never explained who Jacobs is? He just showed up at Bound For Glory, said he's here to help, and kind of pops in and out every now and then. Are we just supposed to know where he was before he got here?
Nah, they never really explained it. They kind of alluded to him being a legend on the indies. But that's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayne
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2017, 09:07 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

When Your Best Just Isn't Good Enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-28-2017, 09:25 PM

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

Get Your Priorities Straight

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:20 AM
WWE Champion

It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...It's Damn Real! is getting phone calls from TNA...

I've watched like four seconds of these highlights shows. I get they are just checking boxes to get to the next tapings, but highlights shows are boring as sin.

Quote:
The IWC aren't a real group, just an internal conglomoration of the people who say things you don't like.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:26 AM

Yet they're out drawing the regular shows.

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-30-2017, 11:36 AM
WWE Champion

I just don't care to re-watch what I've already seen. Not in a two-hour block.

Quote:
Old 12-30-2017, 12:18 PM

The best part: they've managed to botch something even on these shows.

A lot of the times where they go to a match, the commentary is in mid SENTENCE. I know they have no budget, but there's no one to say "maybe we should start this a second earlier"? Really?

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-04-2018, 09:04 PM

Impact Wrestling
Date: January 4, 2018
Commentators: Jeremy Borash, Josh Matthews

We’re back to the regular shows after two weeks of Best of 2017 episodes drew higher audiences than the standard ones. This is a big week as well with multiple title matches, including Eli Drake defending the World Title against Alberto El Patron in a match which might be taped from a WrestlePro event. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

They Need To Get Out Of The Infield

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-11-2018, 09:25 PM

Impact Wrestling
Date: January 11, 2018
Commentators: Josh Matthews, Jeremy Borash

After last week’s stacked card containing four title matches and a loser leaves town match, it should be interesting to see what the company has for a follow up. There’s a good chance that they won’t have nearly as much to offer tonight and you really can’t blame them on that front. Let’s get to it.

Let Me Talk To Ya....About Getting Someone New

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 01-18-2018, 09:01 PM

Impact Wrestling
Date: January 18, 2018
Commentators: Jeremy Borash, Josh Matthews

This is another interesting show as the main event is a big barbed wire match between LAX and OVE. Well in theory at least, as for some reason that is airing on Impact’s new Twitch channel just after the regular show ends. Not that they advertised that last week or anything. There’s also a “World Title match” in the form of more clips from another promotion’s show. Let’s get to it.

Nope. No No, No No No, No No, NO!

Quote:
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote: