WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-23-2017, 07:20 PM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

How bad would you kill me if I said I didn't care for U2?
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2017, 07:26 PM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
How bad would you kill me if I said I didn't care for U2?
Whatever makes you happy. I couldn't stand them through most of high school. Then a girl got me into them, and 10 years later I see em live whenever I can. It's the best show you can see.

That said, I can't understand how people can't like at least a couple of their songs. They're so well constructed. Just magic.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:27 PM
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
Whatever makes you happy. I couldn't stand them through most of high school. Then a girl got me into them, and 10 years later I see em live whenever I can. It's the best show you can see.

That said, I can't understand how people can't like at least a couple of their songs. They're so well constructed. Just magic.
I can tolerate a few of them but that's mostly for my wife's sake, she loves them
Old 12-23-2017, 07:32 PM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...Dmbfantomas scored a win over Santino Marella...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
I can tolerate a few of them but that's mostly for my wife's sake, she loves them
Oh man, that's the worst. I hope she doesn't force it on you.
Old 12-23-2017, 07:50 PM
WWE European Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmbfantomas View Post
Oh man, that's the worst. I hope she doesn't force it on you.
Nah. She's not the type.
Old 12-23-2017, 11:54 PM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Not a question, but a compliment. Vox has been one of my favorite characters in recent memory because of how well he lends himself to the absurd. I always enjoy when a guy writes his character and doesn't need him taken seriously.

Have you ever considered adding a little Hulk Hogan element to the character? By that I mean those outrageous claims Hogan has made over the years, like how Metallica originally wanted him to be their bass player, or how the UFC was ready to steal him away from pro wrestling to compete in the octagon, or how Elvis was his biggest fan and would personally reserve seats to his Memphis matches, despite Elvis dying a full two years before Hogan ever wrestled in Memphis?
Old 12-24-2017, 10:49 AM
Bald Billy was Better
WWE Diva's Champion

I did at one point, actually. (I checked Hogan into a hotel once, and he told me three whoppers in the 15 minutes that I talked with him. It owned. He rules). But I couldn't figure out a way to make it charming enough while also being stupid and obvious. I wanted to do a take off from My Cousin Vinny (Where Vinny says he defended the Son of Sam, gets questioned on it, then says he defended the first guy they arrested, got him off, then they found the real guy). I think it was going to be something like Vox had saved George Harrison from getting stabbed, someone would bring up that Harrison got stabbed so I didn't save anyone, and I would have Vox quickly pivot saying that he had done it before the stabbing that actually occurred.