WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > The WrestleZone Forum Archives > The Wrestling Archives
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 08-31-2008, 07:45 PM
True Superstar 4 Life..Believe It!

Superstar4Life is looking to come up from OCW...
Send a message via AIM to Superstar4Life Send a message via Yahoo to Superstar4Life

London's best bet right now is to find his way to ECW and quick...ECW creative staff could find some way to repackage him into a high flying heel on ECW TV. That would set up one of the best matches in a while, since the IC Title Ladder Match between Eddy G. and RVD on RAW, between Evan Bourne and Paul London.

I can see it happening now and it would lead up to one of the lost championship title coming back to life, like the cruiseweight or tv title.

But only time will tell...
sendpm.gif
Old 08-31-2008, 10:08 PM
I can do whatever I want
WWF Hardcore Champion

My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...My$terio_Fan is a Television Champion...

Yeah back when they were tag champs, I always thought it would be London who got the bigger push. London just had a better look and was bigger than Kendrick was. Kendrick is better on the mic and probably more charismatic, but London I thought would have been the star. I think the only reason why he isn't pushed is because of his "backstage" heat and the bad attitude he has.

<3
sendpm.gif
Old 08-31-2008, 10:29 PM
It's Showtime!
Knockout Champion

Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...Showtime is going to make some noise in the draft...

So this is the second time that Paul London gets the short end of a great tag team break-up push (When they broke up, Kidman was compared to Micheals and London to Genetty. Kidman did recieve an ok push to start, but London ended up getting the better one) Someone or somepeople in the WWE just don't seem to like Paul London that much. He could make a great Cruiserweight champ, except WWE scrapped that. With Londrick, I thought London was the slightly better of the two, but I knew that Kendrick could do the heel turn better than London. London's style is much better as a face than a heel. WWE desperatly needs good heels so that's why Kendrick got the push, he could play that heel and his style could be heel. I would love to see London get a push, he's worked his ass off in WWE for years and they have left him off of every Wrestlemania that he's been with the company for, maybe one. I hope London get's a push, maybe a trip to ECW will benefit him, it's worked for a number of people. Perhaps London might forever just be a guy who makes good tagteams. In that case, let's hope he finds a good partner soon and makes another title run. Hey, he and Charle Hass could form a tag team, THE LEFT BEHINDS! haha, oooo no no that's mean, they both deserve the best.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:56 AM
WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
Million Dollar Champion

Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...Miko is a Television Champion...

Well if Londons got heat on him its his own fault but if he hangs around long enough it could die down enough for the WWE to start using him again.

I think they should put him on ECW or bring Evan Bourne to RAW and they could have a tag team, although that would be holding Bourne back a little bit but it seems like a worthwhile idea anyway.
ECW would be better though as he could actually get some tv time, he could help their depleted roster and could play an important part in the talent initiative, he could have some good fueds with the likes of Chavo Guerrero and *shudder* Mike Knox.
I cant see much future for the guy on RAW

Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 07:06 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

In my opinion they got the better of the two out of the team to begin with. Paul London doesn't have the charisma that THE Brian Kendrick is showing he has.

The other thing is, London was offered the chance at a single's push in I believe 2004, when him and Kidman split and even then, that was during a time when the Cruiserweight title was around. If London couldn't of become anything note-worthy then, and lasted, then I fail to see how he'll survive in a world without a weight-limited Championship.

I think the first problem is London is like a fish outta water being on the Raw brand. There isn't anyone he can really compete against, short of Jericho, Mysterio, Punk or Kingston.. all of which are better than he is, and it'd look mismatched. London's only chance is joining a faction. And I don't see that happening.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 07:11 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Maybe Paul London has charisma though Will. Look at Charlie Haas. Always techinacally sound sound, but a bit bland. He's now proven that he can at least talk on a mic. He's doing a stupid gimmick, something that will have no longevity. But it's a starting point. He can talk, and doesn't look nervous in doing so. Like most wrestlers, I'm sure Paul London would be fine given the chance.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 07:17 AM
[This Space for Rent]
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...TheOneBigWill is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via MSN to TheOneBigWill

Quote:
Maybe Paul London has charisma though Will. Look at Charlie Haas. Always techinacally sound sound, but a bit bland. He's now proven that he can at least talk on a mic. He's doing a stupid gimmick, something that will have no longevity. But it's a starting point. He can talk, and doesn't look nervous in doing so. Like most wrestlers, I'm sure Paul London would be fine given the chance.
I think you hit the nail on the head though. What Paul London needs more than anything.. is a gimmick change. Stupid or not, people will suddenly WANT to see Charlie Haas more because of it being stupid/funny. Sure, he'll never get ANYWHERE with it.. but he'll keep his job and entertain.

Paul London has run his course with being a "fast guy". So a gimmick change is all that could help him. But only time will tell if he can talk, or change from being what he currently is.. which is uninteresting.

Be Happy, Have Faith, Believe That ALL Things Are Possible

Quote:
There are a lot of retards in this world, it only takes one of them to lick an elevator button for all of us to be fucked.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 08:59 AM

Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...Darkshot77 is looking to come up from OCW...

I always have, always will be, a Paul London fan. When I tuned into Smackdown one fatefull day and saw Paul London perform a 450 splash on Akio, I sat down and said "Holy Shit, What was that?" Then I was hooked.

This is why I have always been partial to the cruiserweights. But then it happened Paul London and Brian Kendrick became a tag team, thus saw the decline of one of my favorte wrestlers. Kendrick was the star, plain and simple. Why? He got legit pinfals. London had no finisher, no 450 splash not shooting star press, only a roll up. When They feuded with MNM most matched either ended in rool ups or sliced bred #2. Then they went to Raw where mixed matched teams took the spotlight. Soon both faded into obscurity then London got injured. But when he came back there was no division.

Then they split the team and here we are now, London joins Burchill in the ranks of the underused for what...so Santino gets more face time, so Regal can job to Noble, so we can have anothe divas match, so we can have more worthless back stage promos.

Sure wrestling may be storytelling in the eyes of the WWE and i well enjoy those who are good at it: Flair, Edge, Taker, HBK, Jericho. But there are many people out there who would be just as entertained with a bunch of spot monkeys throwing caution to the wind and puting it on the line for us.

Well mabey one day I can see the MITB match with London, Kendrick, Burchill, Morrison, Bourne, and Benjamin. But as for now that day will have to wait.
Wikapedia Aug. 15 2008: List of World Wrestling Entertainment employees: Inactive talent: Rey Mysterio-scarred, tortured, and severely damaged by Kane
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 04:08 PM
Undertaker for Champ!
WWE Women's Champion

"Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently..."Cool Guy" Jensen worked a dark match on ECW recently...

When I first saw London and Kendrick, I was really excited and was hoping that they would receive a push and team for atleast a few years. then there comes a day (Judgment Day '06) where London/Kendrick win the WWE Tag Team Championships for MNM. As a team, their wrestling styles were EXACTLY the same, no one person was better than the other. The team had success their whole title reign, they would usually lose non-title matches and one-on-one matches, but when the titles are on the line, they always found a way to win. You also have to notice that it was obvious that London was the leader of the group and was helping Brian Kendrick elevate his career and almost every time the team lost Kendrick was usually the one who always got pinned. Then there came a day (April 20, 2007 on SD!) when they lose the WWE Tag Team Championships to Deuce 'N Domino and from then, the team downfalls. They get drafted to RAW, win their debut, get lost in the tag team division, then wins the World Tag Team Championships. I thought that would be the beginning of another push for the team, but lose the titles a mere 3 days later. The team did nothing for a while, London gets injured, Kendrick get squashed, London returns, the team still do nothing, then finally the draft comes and Brian Kendrick gets drafted to Smackdown. Brian Kendrick is receiving a monster push on SD! while Paul London is getting his ass whipped on RAW or not even wrestling. It's pretty clear that WWE just started taking a liking to Kendrick because London was the one who won the Cruiserweight Championship and WWE was originally planning to push London, but since he has a bad rep backstage, he will continue to be used as a jobber... what a shame.
sendpm.gif
Old 09-02-2008, 09:56 PM
Throwing a tantrum
King of the Ring

Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...Mr. TM scored a win over Santino Marella...

I think they need to dress London up as Neo off of the matrix. Now you all must think thats a horrible idea, but listen here. Have him try and preform the moves like off of the 1999 sci-fi block buster, but have other wrestlers kick him while he tries to dodge punches. Turn him into a comedy piece on Raw, similar to Super Eric on TNA. Then, in a few months, when Gregory Helms comes back, have him cut a promo on how absolutly idiotic Paul London is. Set up a few spots where Helms make London look like a piece of crap. Set up a match between the two, where Helms repetitively slaps London across the face. This leads to a punch to the face that knocks down Helms, and have London run up and hit the Shooting Star Press on Helms, but have Helms get out of the way, which leads to a pin by Helms. Instantly, Helms is set off as a Heel, and London a face with a name. You could even have london join up with Helms, and they could both be pushed.