WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-17-2017, 01:02 AM
Sing about me, I'm dying of thirst
X-Division Champion

Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...Rainbow Yaz is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Rainbow Yaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Marshall Bill View Post
Where can you get that? Not that I want it. I'm just surprised there's a burger that can put The Heart Attack Grill to shame. If you've never heard of that place, google it. Maybe the worst part of America rolled into a fast food place.

Edit: square patties. Question answered. Must be one of those hidden menu items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernkastel View Post
Not quite. Heart Attack Grill now has the Octuple Bypass Burger. 8 patties. Fried in lard. 40 stripes of bacon. 20,000 calories.
Remind me, is the Heart Attack Grill that super expensive all you can eat buffet in Vegas?
Old 12-17-2017, 03:18 AM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
Remind me, is the Heart Attack Grill that super expensive all you can eat buffet in Vegas?
It's not super expensive. $10 for the average menu item. Octuple burger costs $25. The same as Wendy's T-Rex burger. Though you can eat there for free if you weigh more than 350 pounds.

And if you don't finish your food, you get spanked by a nurse. A hot midget nurse in some cases.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2017, 04:06 AM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Quote:
It's not super expensive. $10 for the average menu item. Octuple burger costs $25. The same as Wendy's T-Rex burger. Though you can eat there for free if you weigh more than 350 pounds.

And if you don't finish your food, you get spanked by a nurse. A hot midget nurse in some cases.
Cornette has talked about that before too. He had whatever their biggest sandwich was and then had to be talked out of getting more food to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-17-2017, 04:25 AM
WZCW Grand Slam and
ECW Champion

ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...ABMorales787 is being held back by Triple H...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainbow Yaz View Post
I was thinking along the lines of limited grill space and the hassle for the employees who have to make it, but I guess if you wanna think globally that works too. Some Wendy's won't even serve it because it throws off the workers rhythm and holds up the line.
They cook like 8 patties at 2 minutes in McDonalds and have at minimum 2 grills. I know Wendys is more natural but I think they also have plenty of space large patties. Most of their burgers have like 3 or 4 sticked in there. Same with Burger King. Which reminds me. The Bacon King. Baconator meets Whopper with cheese. I nutted.
Quote:
I've ordered the triple Baconator on days where I hadn't eaten well into the afternoon, and each time I'm like, never again. Its delicious, but I'm sure I've taken time off my life with them.
That was my life about a year ago if I wasn't working. No food until late afternoon. Walk out for a large fast food meal and nothing else for the rest of the day. A benefit to moving back with the dad was getting away from that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
In what world is McDonalds overpriced?
They price their combos at like $8 which is like 6.80 euro I think? It's a pretty expensive for rather small burgers and medium fries. Especially when you can just go to Taco Bell and get a larger meal for $5.
Old 12-17-2017, 09:37 AM
Sit Upon The Frozen Heavens
WWE European Champion

Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...Hyorinmaru is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Hyorinmaru

Quote:
Not quite. Heart Attack Grill now has the Octuple Bypass Burger. 8 patties. Fried in lard. 40 stripes of bacon. 20,000 calories.
That's disgustingly delicious sounding.
Old 12-17-2017, 12:26 PM
Reaper of Miracles
WCW Champion

Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...Bernkastel is being held back by Triple H...
Send a message via Skype™ to Bernkastel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank N Steins_Gate View Post
That's disgustingly delicious sounding.
It absolutely is. But it would be one of those bucket list restaurants for me. I'd call the owner a marketing genius. He doesn't hide the fact that his food is extremely unhealthy, and even advises people not to eat there. But they still do. Morbidly obese people get to eat there for free.
Old 12-18-2017, 08:55 AM
Let me show ya somethin!!!
Million Dollar Champion

Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...Fire Marshall Bill is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Well I guess it was just a matter of time. Don't forget to mention you can buy beer, doughnuts and cigarettes there as well. At least the last time I looked at their menu you could.

And Lee, McDonalds runs nearly $10 for a regular combo meal where I was in Alaska last month.