WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

View Poll Results: Who was the better WWE Champion?
Jinder Mahal 12 31.58%
Roman Reigns 22 57.89%
Neither 4 10.53%
Voters: 38. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-26-2017, 03:44 PM
Da Best Sports Entertainer Ever
WWF Hardcore Champion

BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...BestSportsEntertainer is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Roman Reigns easily.

I mean I don't necessarily like the guy but he is a LOT more talented than Jinder.

His matches with Styles are better than anything Jinder did.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:05 PM
Kamehamehaaaaa!!
Million Dollar Champion

Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...Deoxyribonucleic A.C.I.D. is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Roman was a good champ. He felt like one and acted like one, even if his acting was way too "I'm the cool boy here, hate me". I can't really compare them though, because Reigns only had like 1 feud with Styles before losing the belt to Rollins and the rest of his title runs (2) are way too small to even consider him a champion.

But for what it was, Reigns did his job. There's no denying to Roman's ability, he can be a top guy. But just a top guy. Not THE top guy.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:02 PM
With the safety off!!
NWA Champion

Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...Navi is a United States Champion...

I voted neither. Jinder was a jobber before he was rushed to the title scene. Some say it was to get the Indian market more into the product, I have no idea, but he will appear on the Indian tour coming up so we'll see how it goes.

Reigns only as has already been stated had one feud with Styles. It wasn't much of a feud really either. When he won the US title he had a couple of matches with Rusev and then nothing of note. That seems to be the pattern with Reigns, give him the title and then he doesn't really do anything with it.

Let's see what he does with the IC title if it will be the same as before. Jinder on the other hand will probably not get the title back. Rumour is he's facing HHH in India, Styles isn't even on the tour.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:15 AM

Stormjericho is looking to come up from OCW...

Reigns for me.

While his promo work needs to be cut done (keep it short and to the point, no nonsense, and he's pretty descent), his in ring work is great considering his relative newness to the industry and keeps improving, and can be quite charming in real life (met him briefly when RAW was in NZ. Also, having met him does influence my opinion. I am shallow.).

I think the other thing that doesn't get mentioned enough, is Roman makes people feel legitimate. We all know he is the "Heir Apparent", so when people are competitive or beat him, it means something. Finn, Joe and especially Braun Strowman were all made to look like legit contenders (for Rollins with Finn, and Lesner for Joe and Braun) thanks to strong showings with Reigns. That might sound odd considering Finn and Joe's decorated backgrounds, but compare Joe's feud with Rollins and Finn's recent dance with Wyatt to see how "legit" they felt after battling Reigns. To be honest, I think only AJ and Cena are more legit at giving people the rub than Roman.

(BTW, I do think Jinder actually has talent, and can cut a great promo when given descent material, but his look and attitude don't work for someone who needs to steal victories thanks to his lackies.)
Old 11-30-2017, 12:56 AM
WWF Hardcore Champion

MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...MWRedskins worked a dark match on ECW recently...

this is Roman Reigns for me. While Jinder has better things to say on the mic and looks like he's in great shape, he's lousy with his delivery on the mic. Roman isnt great on the mic either, but he comes off and has came off as a guy who can intimidate his opponent. Jinder on the other hand just came to Smackdown after being in a losing tag team with Rusev, then was pushed to the moon.

What really made me choose Roman though is two things....1) i feel that if Roman were turned heel, he'd be much better in WWE. he seems like he can play the monster heel type of role.....2) Roman isnt Samoa Joe, AJ Styles in the ring, BUT i think the man actually can wrestle in the WWE. he has a move set and can do impressive moves. his finisher is too typical and been seen before, but i do like his moves. Jinder on the other hand, uses so many rest holds, does alot of punching and kicking with little great moves. his finisher isnt bad, but he's not the type of guy i could watch wrestle for a long time.

the only things i would give Jinder over Roman is his character (even though it's been seen before and despite his AWFUL delivery) and his music. i do like the song he comes out to.
Old 12-16-2017, 06:02 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Have to go with Jinder as seeing him trying to be entertaining and funny is hilariously bad.

Roman is just bad.