WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Spam Friendly Sections > Live Discussions
Register FAQForum Rules Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-12-2017, 08:46 PM
3 Time Elite Openweight Champion
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
IF Fox buys the TV rights as possibly expected, this may finally, at long last, go away
Why would that change things?
Old 12-12-2017, 09:06 PM
Not really working as a
WWE Diva's Champion

Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...Hard Hit Prince scored a win over Santino Marella...

The pairing of Orton and Nakamura is so weird and I kinda dig it. I wouldn't mind seeing it get explored the same way Kane and Bryan built Hell No!
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...klunderbunker is a World Heavyweight Champion...and is being held down by Triple H...

Review is up.

An Annoying Trend

Quote:
Originally Posted by klunderbunker
Yes
Quote:
I am
Quote:
in fact
Quote:
better than you.
Old 12-12-2017, 09:36 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
Why would that change things?
One of the largest driving forces behind the McMahons always being all over tv Is USA execs saying they want that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:44 PM
WWE Diva's Champion

Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...Stormtrooper is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Phenomenal Matrix View Post
I can't believe this travesty, the Fashion Files will no longer be part of Smackdown. Why must WWE ruin a good thing?
Because they jumped the shark 10 weeks ago.

Is it still funny? Yes although not as much as it used to be. The fact of the matter is that Fashion Files is an unproductive waste of 5 minutes each time it airs, as none of the characters do anything outside of the Fashion Files. If they do, it is not mentioned on Fashion Files. A perfect example of this? When was the last time The Ascension wrestled on SDLive? You don't remember because it's all the way back in October. They had a match October 10th (Fatal 4-Way tag), and August 29th (vs. Benjamin/Gable, and before that was the PPV match with Breezango at Money In The Bank in June. The show is irrelevant. If it was relevant Breezango would be in the 4-way Title Match instead of jobbing to the Bludgeon Bros at Clash of Champions.

Like tonight, if something happens that will affect SDLive than they'll show that clip. It's the right way to do it.

Besides, before the jump to .com/Youtube they would air sporadically (and sometimes they'd announce a show and not air it). Now it's weekly. A weekly regular presence with (maybe) smaller distribution is better for the show than random segments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Evelyn Maysby View Post
Stormy, you're awesome.

Last edited by Stormtrooper : 12-12-2017 at 10:49 PM.
Old 12-13-2017, 08:39 AM
doesn't know REAL wrestling...
WWE Women's Champion

Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...Барбоса is getting phone calls from TNA...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty NorCal View Post
IF Fox buys the TV rights as possibly expected, this may finally, at long last, go away
And then what happens when Disney buys Fox?
Old 12-13-2017, 04:05 PM
SHALL WE BEGIN?

Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...Mighty NorCal is a WWE Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Барбоса View Post
And then what happens when Disney buys Fox?
They are buying the entertainment division. Fox Sports and Fox News are how the company will exist going forwards. Hence their thoughts on buying WWE as a backbone type content provider
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Perhaps, then, you really are an idiot?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great White Sam View Post
If there's one thing missing from Britain's annual Royal Rumble meet-ups, it's us chucking each other about in excitement.
Old 12-15-2017, 08:59 PM
Join WZCW because writing is hip
Million Dollar Champion

Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...Jeff Deliverer of Mail is getting phone calls from TNA...

Watching K.O vs Nakamura. This is one of the main reasons I don't watch SDlive and his name is Byron Saxton. It's like his commentary character is to be an annoying, completely irritating voice that argues every point unconvincingly. I liked him way better when he didn't jump in so much, but now I just want to turn off my volume. Ugh.

Join WZCW now.

Old 12-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Friendly Neighborhood
WWE Diva's Champion

@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...@smarkmouth scored a win over Santino Marella...

I know what you mean, but in the defense of Byron, think of the content he has to argue. He's literally shouting about how Bryan may screw Nakamura and Orton. Out of what? Making two people unemployed? He's forced to play babyface when the heels actions are completely just and the babyfaces are questionable at best. I'm all for a morally grey area in my fiction but this is a poor execution, and Byron has to pretend it's black and white.

Won't argue about the voice itself, though. Dude needs a vocal coach, in my opinion.

No. No one else misses Rybaxel