WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-25-2017, 10:34 PM
The Future Mr. Kelly Kelly
WWE Diva's Champion

ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...ztwhite is getting some looks on Smackdown...
Send a message via AIM to ztwhite

I know they're on different brands, but who says Carmella has to cash in MITB on the SmackDown women's champ?

When Asuka wins the Raw women's title, have the Princess of Staten Island garner some real heat (although most people will pop).

That being said, I could see Alexa Bliss and Asuka meeting at WrestleMania for the title, so that means Carmella would have to cash in at Mania, which I find highly unlikely.

I see the scenario playing out better on the Raw after Mania, just not sure how to script it yet.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2017, 11:28 PM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Ronda Rousey.

I'm someone that doesn't care about putting over a younger guy/girl via ending an undefeated streak, beating them in their last match etc. I mean yeah sure it's nice but I don't obsess and lose my shit over it if it doesn't happen that way like most other wrestling fans do. I never had a problem with Brock Lesnar ending The Undertaker's streak for the same reason I wouldn't mind Rousey ending Asuka's streak, because it would end at the hands of someone legit and credible. When it comes to someone younger ending it, there's always the risk that the younger guy won't live up to the hype and will end up failing.
Old 11-26-2017, 12:26 AM
Gone. For. Good.
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

I think that a great underdog should get to break Asuka's streak. Someone like Bayley but she's already badly affected, thanks to some ridiculous booking.

Ember Moon breaking it on main roster could be good but that's not coming anytime soon. I also see a lot of potential in Dakota Kai as a great underdog like Daniel Bryan was.

However, no Charlotte or Ronda please.
Old 11-28-2017, 05:54 PM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

I kinda feel that if they are going to break asuka's streak, it probably is going to be at the end of Paige and her group via outside interference and i feel that if you do it right, this might just work to both women's advantage but seeing how WWE does booked things, i feel that it's a lose lose situation for both parties especially since they pretty much the 2 best thing going on Raw right now.
Old 12-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Mr. Money in the Bank

kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...kadroan worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Against Charlotte makes the most sense business wise. If it was up to me, Nia Jax would get it. She's like the female Bray right now. A win over Asuka would get folks to take her serious.
Old 12-10-2017, 11:05 AM
WWE Diva's Champion

HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...HeenanGorilla is looking to come up from OCW...

Most wrestling fans know about Taker's Mania streak. Most wrestling fans do not know about Asuka's streak. It is composed of mostly NXT matches, which most people don't watch.

Most baseball fans know Joe DiMaggio's hitting streak of 56 games. When has anyone paid attention to a hitting streak that started in the minor leagues and continued for a very short time in the majors?

I think it is absolutely fine to share ideas and opinions on who should break this streak, if it is relevant to you. But, to act like it is relevant to most people is laughable. There is no "rub" to get from ending this streak. It'll be mentioned and maybe even referenced for a while afterwards, sure. But to act like the ending of a very short main roster streak will give any woman credit or the overused "push" in the eyes of most fans is a joke.

Like I said, I see that it can be fun two throw out ideas of who may do it and when and how...but to denounce people's suggestions because it is seen as some career-building moment is truly laughable.

Then again, we all know how much it helped Ludvig Borga's career to end Tatanka's streak, so you're probably right.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:46 AM
!FIGHT-BRUSSELS-FIGHT!

#HELLNO is looking to come up from OCW...#HELLNO is looking to come up from OCW...

The streak should only be ended at WrestleMania, as if it was to take place on another Pay-Per-View it just wouldn't be the same feel, and would also make the streak look meaningless. The person who should end it is a no-brainer. Charlotte Flair. The only woman with enough credibility to end the streak, this would be the best thing for her to do, she is already a 6 time Women's Champion on the Main Roster, as well as a one time Divas Champion, so added together, that's 7 (If anyone remembers Trish's record is 7, and it still stands) so as Charlotte is already (technically), a 7 time Champion why not have Asuka win the RAW Women's Championship, have Charlotte lose the SmackDown Women's Championship, to Carmella at Clash of Champions (through cash in). And then if the women's Royal Rumble Match is taking place, have Charlotte win that and choose to face Asuka at WrestleMania to win her record 8th Women's Championship and also end the Empresses undefeated streak.

All of this is hypothetical, saying as the Royal Rumble Match hasn't been announced and both are on different brands, but the WWE always has a way of making this up again. It would be the only match that I would really want to see out of the Women's side of things, take place at WrestleMania 34.
Old 12-14-2017, 04:37 PM

Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...Vintage Punk is looking to come up from OCW...

They need to have her get strap at Wrestlemania and hold for at least a year with dominance until Kairi Sane is promoted and finally dethrones her in a match at the 2019 WM that will tear the house down and set a standard for a women's match. That would be awesome. In between that year, she can feud with Nia, Sasha, Charlotte, Alexa, etc and beat them all until 2019 Wrestlemania. No one should remain undefeated. I like her alot but she ain't no Undertaker, Austin, Rock or Michaels. They all lost their title at one point or another no matter how dominant.