WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-06-2017, 06:56 AM
YOU WILL RESPECT MY AUTHORITAH!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
If Sonya and Mandy aren't established enough, I am surprised that it was them who were brought up to the main roster?
They aren't the first ones to be called up who're extremely green. Sometimes, Vince sees people that he wants on the main roster whether they're ready or not and they have to learn while they're there. Braun Strowman, for instance, was in NXT for less than a year before being brought up; he wrestled his first match in December 2014 and was on the main roster by August 2015. It worked out in Strowman's case, he was given opportunities and made the most of them but it's a crapshoot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by d_henderson1810 View Post
What about Ember Moon, Billie Kay or Nikki Cross? Why not bring them up instead in the place of these women? Why not have brought up those Divas who are currently over in NXT, and not ones who have wrestled the number of times that you can count on one hand?
One reason why they haven't been called up yet is because they're important to NXT. NXT is its own brand as well as WWE's developmental territory, that may not have been the original plan but it's ultimately what happened and they also need to have certain levels of talent there. As to why Ember Moon or Nikki Cross aren't on the main roster yet, that's pretty obvious considering their star power in NXT and have been two of the top female stars once NXT rebuilt its roster after the talent was raided. I don't know why Billie Kay hasn't been called up yet, she has more to offer than either Sonya or Mandy at this point in terms of experience.

A HUGE reason why Mandy Rose was called up is because of her look, she's a hot blonde and Vince is known to have a penchant for hot blondes. As for Sonya Deville, maybe Vince likes the novelty of her as the first openly gay female wrestler who has a legit background in combat sports. I'm not saying that they don't bring anything to the table and maybe they have a lot more to offer that they'll be able to show once things progress further. However, they haven't earned their stripes, so to speak, when it comes to taking on Nia or Asuka, at least that's how most fans are probably gonna look at it. How often have we heard over the years that Roman Reigns was shoved down our throats before he was ready for the spot he was being pushed for? It'd be similar with Sonya and Mandy going after Nia Jax or Asuka at this point and it'd be even worse if WWE had them besting one or the other.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 04:00 AM
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Has potential for some good comedy but I think they should have Enzo use Nia to try and get in good connections with her cousin The Rock so he can try and help him break into Hollywood. Makes Enzo look dastardly and even more of a selfish egotistical prick for taking advantage of Nia and once Nia finds out what he's doing, Rock can come back to tear Enzo a new one in what could be a good battle of trash talkers and Nia gets her revenge by taking out Enzo in the same segment with help from Rock.

Last edited by Wolf Pac : 12-14-2017 at 04:06 AM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote