WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 12-02-2017, 07:06 AM
ROH Pure Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...
Default WWE Clash Of Champions: Charlotte (c) VS Natalya (Women's Championship)

Another match just announce on wwe.com is the rematch between Charlotte and Natalya.

I could see a situation we're Charlotte does win the match but gets beat down by ruby riott and her squad and then Carmella cash in and win the title.

Anyway this match feel like just a way to get rid of that rematch clause and I don't see Natalya winning back the title,
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2017, 08:20 AM
The Once And Future Lizard King!!!!
Wrestlezone Hall of Famer

Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...Jack-Hammer is an Intercontinental Champion...

The match will be entertaining, but it's ultimately just the blow off to Charlotte's program with Natalya. There's virtually no chance of Charlotte dropping the title back to Nattie, though I could see Carmella cashing in her briefcase following a tough match and a subsequent beatdown from Ruby and her new besties. It'd be out of the blue, which would make for a nice little shocking moment as Carmella has been on the backburner for the last little while.

At the same time, however, I could see WWE keeping the title on Charlotte for a good long run, at least to WrestleMania. Vince is incredibly high on Charlotte, and understandably so, and I can see her adding some needed zest to the title. Naomi held the title for 140 days and while she's fun in the ring, she's ultimately just a smiling babyface with a flashy entrance. I also like Natalya, but she's just as bland as it gets when it comes to really being a face or a heel, thank God she can actually wrestle. So yeah, I can see Charlotte holding the title for a while as it could use it.
Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria
Old 12-13-2017, 05:16 PM
Trending Worldwide.
WWE European Champion

#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...#hamler is getting some looks on Smackdown...

There really isn't a strong enough reason for Natalya to dethrone the women's champ and I would certainly say betting on Charlotte is the safest bet throughout this entire card. While the match will be a decent one, what happens after is what everyone will remember at the end of the night. The Riot Squad will undoubtedly let their presence be felt and while I don't think they'll necessarily interfere in the match, an attack afterwards is pretty likely. Whether or not that allows a Carmella cash in makes for a pretty interesting predicament.

Hamler's Prediction — Charlotte will retain the Smackdown Women's Championship
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN80 View Post
Hamler's got one of the best minds for wrestling on this site.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:03 PM
WWE Women's Champion

Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...Kodo Sawaki is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Charlotte retains here. Though I can see Carmella cashing in as she in a M Night Shalamadingdong twist reveals that it was her that brought her NXT buddies to Smackdown.