WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > WrestleZone Championship Wrestling > Backstage
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 03-20-2012, 03:19 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...
Default Extension Requests/Taking Time Off Thread

Need to extend your RP deadline for your match this week or need some time off away from the thread? Post it in here.

There are no rules to quitting from the fed. If you are able to let us know in advance you will be leaving, that would be appreciated but if you can't do that (due to an emergency), we understand. Honestly, as long as you let us know so we can continue to work on the shows.

Simple rules for requesting extensions:
1. Extensions must be requested 3 days before the end of the original deadline. This means that it will give the person who is not asking for the extension a good amount of time to work on their piece as well.

2. We will grant extensions to people who may need them after the dealine, depending on the circumstances. We get it, things come up. They have in the past and they will again. But if you are desperate for the extension, PM a member of Creative with the details and we will, more than likely, grant it.

3. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO soft deadlines for those who have asked for an extension. This happens a lot. People ask for the exntension and then push it past the agreed extension. The threads will close when they should.

4. Those who excessively ask for extension may not be granted them. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

Any other questions or comments you can reach me or any other Creative members via PM and we will be glad to assist you.

Last edited by Lee : 03-04-2018 at 04:50 PM.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2018, 10:35 AM
Is a thin rope
WWF Hardcore Champion

Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...Remix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Advance warning: I'm moving house on the weekend of 23/2. If the RP time envelopes that weekend, I may struggle to get an RP up due to chaos and not being sure when my internet will be s
Old 02-13-2018, 10:52 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

If it works out like that, we won't book you for that round. It'll all become clearer after the shows go out this week.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 02-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Happy Rusev Day
Million Dollar Champion

The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...The Phenomenal Matrix is getting some looks on Smackdown...

My laptop has been shipped out to get fixed due to the battery dying or charging port breaking so I'm gonna need an extension. Will have to do my writing when I can borrow my father's laptop.
Old 03-05-2018, 06:20 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

Any chance I can get a couple hours extra to get my RP up? I don't get home from class 'til 10PM EST...
Old 03-05-2018, 06:23 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

You do know the deadline's tomorrow, right?
Dave also did my sig.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:47 PM
Starving (Martial) Artist

Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...Infinity is looking to come up from OCW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee View Post
You do know the deadline's tomorrow, right?
Yup. Don't get home 'til 10PM EST tomorrow. Gonna try and get something started tonight after I get some studying done... but won't be done until tomorrow after work & school. I'm basically hoping I don't get DQ'd for posting an hour later or something.
Old 03-05-2018, 07:59 PM
WZCW's EurAsian champion (Still)
World Heavyweight Champion

Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...Lee is an ECW Champion...

A soft extension will likely be in place, what this means is there's usually an hour depending on when creative have it.

So whilst you don't officially have a deadline extension you should be ok.
Dave also did my sig.
Old 03-06-2018, 02:53 AM
WZCW Head of Creative
WCW Champion

GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...GET THESE HANDS! is going to make some noise in the Royal Rumble...

I'll close the threads when I wake up on Wednesday morning. So that normally gives people 3 or 4 more hours.

Reinstate The Fox!
Old 04-01-2018, 08:23 PM
Humming The Bassline
WCW TV Champion

Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...Ty Burna is an ECW Champion...

So I hope this isn't too late of a request, but could I get an extension this round?

Wifey ain't feeling good so I'm on baby duty tonight. I'm on baby duty tomorrow night on top of packing for a business trip. Between Tuesday and Wednesday I should have time at the hotel to power through my RP.