WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Non-Wrestling Non Spam Sections > The Media Hub
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-25-2017, 11:20 PM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Will Smith - Just The Two Of Us (original by Bill Withers)

Will's version is a beautiful moving tribute to his son (not Jaden). If I ever have a kid, I'd love to play it for him.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:02 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...Wolf Pac is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Westlife - Uptown Girl (original by Billy Joel)

I prefer Westlife's version better as every member lends their awesome voices to the song as opposed to just only Billy Joel singing. And the music video features Claudia Schiffer and Ioan Gruffurd, who you may recognize as Mr. Fantastic in The Fantastic Four movie.
Old 11-27-2017, 08:17 AM
Just Natsuki

Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...Sai the Pizza Guy scored a win over Santino Marella...

Eye of the Tiger- Light the Torch (band formerly known as Devil you Know, original song by Survivor

OP mentioned KsE's Holy Diver cover, so I thought I'd throw in another cover with the vocals of one Howard Jones. I'm not going to sit here and say it's better than the original, as they're totally different in the way they sound, but it's a damn good listen for those into metalcore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
I'm sorry, but good predictions began and ended when Sai picked Vanguard I.
Old 11-27-2017, 11:19 PM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Madonna - American Pie (original by Don McClean)

I'm more of a dance-pop guy than a folk rock guy, I also prefer the song shorter than longer, and Madonna's version is mystical and sensual.
Old 11-28-2017, 02:16 AM
Big Sexy Cool
ROH Pure Champion

Gary Jules - Mad World (original by Tears For Fears)

Gary Jules version is haunting, sad and beautiful all at the same time. I was just singing this to myself earlier today, lol.
Old 12-02-2017, 01:17 PM
King Of The Wasteland
WCW TV Champion

Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...Alex is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Limp Bizkit - Thieves (original artist Ministry)

So I heard the Limp Bizkit version first and then I kept reading how it sucked and Ministry's was far superior, so I listened to it. Personally I think it's meh

Limp Bizkit's version packs more punch, from the guitar to the bass and drums, plus Fred Durst sounds insane on it.

I feel that people say the Limp Bizkit version sucks because it's Limp Bizkit but if it had been someone else it would be looked upon more favourably.

So Limp Bizkit did a song better than the original artist. Fight Me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
You can get rid of chlamydia. Much easier and cheaper than getting rid of a fetus.