WWE & TNA Forum
Wrestling News

Go Back   WrestleZone Forums > Wrestling - Non Spam Sections > World Wrestling Entertainment > WWE Pay Per Views
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Arcade vBookie

Old 11-08-2017, 10:32 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

Well, Cena was just added to the SD team. I know he's a "free agent", but this kind of comes out of left field when his last run was strictly on Raw. It doesn't really fit. I would've liked to have seen Owens or Rusev take the last spot, but I think we all know KO is going to interfere in this match.
Old 11-08-2017, 10:50 AM
WWE Women's Champion

LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...LODemolition worked a dark match on ECW recently...

I have to wonder what they're going to do with the rest of the card, if it will be Raw vs Smackdown from top to bottom (other than the cruiserweight title match) or what.

I'd personally like to see a couple more elimination matches, another for the singles stars (a match for the 2nd stringers if you will) and one for the tag team division. These would be my teams:

5 on 5 Elimination:

Bray Wyatt, Kane, Elias, Matt Hardy & Goldust
vs.
Kevin Owens, Sami Zayn, Rusev, Dolph Ziggler & Tye Dillinger

12-Team Elimination:

The Miztourage, Gallows & Anderson, Slater & Rhyno, Titus & Apollo, Swann & Alexander and Kendrick & Gallagher
vs
Benjamin & Gable, The Bludgeon Brothers, Breezedango, The Hype Bros and The Ascension

I'd also love to see the sole survivor match from 1990 brought back. I'd probably give the win to Raw in the big 5 on 5 they just added Cena to, with Strowman and Samoa Joe remaining. Then Smackdown gets the win in the 2nd string match with Owens and Zayn surviving. And Smackdown wins again in the 12-team match when the Bludgeon Brothers outlast the rest. So the sole survivor match would be 2 on 4, Strowman and Samoa Joe vs Owens, Zayn, Harper & Rowan with Strowman being the last man standing.
Old 11-08-2017, 05:05 PM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

If this match is supposed to mean something then why would you have Cena in the match even if he was exclusive for a brand? He just messes around and doesn't take his job seriously anyway.
sendpm.gif Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2017, 10:44 AM
Who Am I?
ECW TV Champion

ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...ShinChan is getting some looks on Smackdown...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
He just messes around and doesn't take his job seriously anyway.

So the teams are Kurt Angle, Finn Bálor, Samoa Joe, Braun Strowman and Jason Jordan (Lol.) against Shane McMahon, Randy Orton, Shinsuke Nakamura, Bobby Roode and John Cena. I wonder how Jason Jordan is included in these damn big names.

So, Braun Strowman will obviously be cancelled out by Kane. The latter isn't scheduled in any match but he won't leave Braun Strowman. Bálor and Joe seem to have problems and that leaves Kurt Angle and Jason Jordan.

And on Smackdown, there's only a single problem and that's the duo of Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn. Shane will do his crazy spot, likely with Braun Strowman. And then get eliminated. Can't think of anything else for Smackdown. Smackdown seems to have the upper hand as of now. And therefore, Kurt Angle's GM tenure seems to end soon.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:48 PM
Million Dollar Champion

wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...wrestlingmasters55 scored a win over Santino Marella...

Looking at the final configuration of both team, i've got to say that both team looks really strong going into survivor series.

The thing is how do you book this match without making guys look weak in the process especially since there's so many feud already set up on both brand that could play out during this match.

So here how i see this match going, have Shane get taking out either before the match or during his entrance by owens and zayn which automatically give team raw a 4 on 5 advantage right off the bat.

Strowman get eliminate by count out after Kane comes back from the dead and interfere in the match.

the final four should be angle/HHH vs Cena and either nakamura or orton.

Joe and Balor help eliminated each other

HHH gets eliminate after Jason Jordan interfere and distract HHH, Which lead to Angle beating Cena but getting beat by either orton or nakamura and Angle loses his job which will set up the HHH vs Angle feud that they want to get to for mania.

So that's how i would book this match to move along all the feud they have going on right now. But i ready to guess that none of this will happen.
Old 11-15-2017, 05:46 PM
Has Ascended
WWE Diva's Champion

Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...Undying scored a win over Santino Marella...
Send a message via Skype™ to Undying

I really wish there was actually something on the line in these dual branded matches. I get titles not being on the line because of well they are color coded for the most part but at least have the winning side get a roster pick or whatever. It was interesting last year because they had stipulations for a couple matches (if Sami had beaten Miz the IC title would have came to Smackdown etc.).

That being said this is one of the most stacked matches I can ever remember with the amount of talent involved so I can forgive nothing really being on the line except "bragging rights" which will be in the form of passing promo probably by Angle on Raw while everyone goes on with their business. I remember Bray won it for Smackdown last year but was it even acknowledged after? If this match didn't have the names involved it wouldn't be very interesting on paper.
Old Today, 07:21 AM
Slightly Autistic
Undisputed WWE Champion

Location: Stoke-on-Trent (Concrete Jungle Where Dreams Are Made Of)
Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...Y 2 Jake is a United States Champion...

Wouldn't it be refreshing if Orton, Cena, Shane, Angle and Triple H were all eliminated fairly quickly. I know Nakamura, Roode, Joe etc are no spring chickens themselves, but they're new to the main roster and already need rehabilitating. Particularly on the Smackdown side.
Old Today, 07:39 AM
Comedy Jobber For Life: AKA Santino

GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...GOOZEKING is looking to come up from OCW...

I think the important thing about this match is how they book it and how it leads to future storylines. I know Vince is tempted but I really hope that that people like triple h, Shane, angle, cena, and even Orton aren’t the lone survivors because honestly except for angle they don’t need it